Now Explain Why Winning That Game Is A Positive?

Falcanuck

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. That was embarrassing.

Why do you care if they win this season? You don't get paid. You certainly don't get bragging rights. We still suck.

I think the, "I want them to win every game" thing is narrow-minded. I don't care how many games they win. I want them to win a SUPER BOWL. Them winning this game didn't help that at all. It hurt our draft slot, it probably gave TD some false confidence, and for what? A measly win over the REdskins? We still suck. People still are going to laugh at us.

yeah because by losing em all ur guaranteed to get there huh?

Once you lose enough to not make the playoffs, you look toward next season. Idgaf at that point. I was actually cheering for Cousins at the end there.... I was hoping he could make Smith look like enough of an idiot to be fired.

yeah because by losing em all ur guaranteed to get there huh?

You're guaranteed a higher positive in the 2014 draft genius. Kind of like the Colts and their franchise, semi-elite quarterback. They would not have gotten Luck by winning some useless games at the end of that year.