Grown Men That Pretend To Be Young Girls On The Internet

Andras

I remember when yahoo chat was a big thing and before that it was AOL chat. Even then there were men that pretended to be females to get attention and all of that kind of stuff. In a lot of the cases, it seems like those men are after young boys. Not unlike those freaks on NAMBLA and etc.

It seems like it's a mental illness for those guys. Does it require professional help or a medical procedure to turn them into what they apparently want to be?

Legitimate question.

Has it ever happened on this board before?

When I was 17,I was chatting it up with a person named headgivaatl back when Yahoo was popular. Had a pic of a chic and all.when I called I talked to a girl. Drove all the way to union city and saw a guy parked where I thought she was gonna meet me to take back to her crib. I sped the **** off and haven't been.there since

Somebody got Catfished...

A lot of people seem to play pretend on the Internet. Even without the freaks with their perverted agendas, there are still a bunch of people who use the anonyminity of the Internet to inflate their egos by being something in cyberspace they aren't in real life.

The Internet brings out the worst in some people, which isn't surprising whenever you take consequence out of an equation ;)

Somebody got Catfished...

A lot of people seem to play pretend on the Internet. Even without the freaks with their perverted agendas, there are still a bunch of people who use the anonyminity of the Internet to inflate their egos by being something in cyberspace they aren't in real life.

The Internet brings out the worst in some people, which isn't surprising whenever you take consequence out of an equation ;)

speaking of catfish,I was watching that show one day and a guy pretended to be a girl basically to teach the other guy a lesson because he was willing to take a chance on a girl he met online and leave his girlfriend. Now that was some crazy ish. Sad part is the catfishers girl friend knew what he was doing the entire time

Seriously, why would you post something like that which shows either how desperate or dumb one can be?

that was 11 years ago. I don't have a problem sharing my experiences and truths online unlike others who do nothing but lie to make them look good. You make it seem as if I followed dude to the house. I learned my lesson @ 17. Some people are still falling for the ish as adults

When I was 17,I was chatting it up with a person named headgivaatl back when Yahoo was popular. Had a pic of a chic and all.when I called I talked to a girl. Drove all the way to union city and saw a guy parked where I thought she was gonna meet me to take back to her crib. I sped the **** off and haven't been.there since

"head giva" lol so that's what you drove up there for

speaking of catfish,I was watching that show one day and a guy pretended to be a girl basically to teach the other guy a lesson because he was willing to take a chance on a girl he met online and leave his girlfriend. Now that was some crazy ish. Sad part is the catfishers girl friend knew what he was doing the entire time

Pretty wild.

As one of the world's biggest cynics, I'm pretty much immune to BS, cyber or otherwise.