They're Still Playing Rise Up Commercials On The Radio....

Sergeant

I think it's about that time to save your money on ad space, at least until next year. There's nothing else left to rise up to, except a higher draft pick.

Sorry, I was just laughing that they still feel the need for playing that ad on the radio. Maybe they're trying to keep dome attendence as high as possible?

Edited by Mike the Falcon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about that time to save your money on ad space, at least until next year. There's nothing else left to rise up to, except a higher draft pick.

Sorry, I was just laughing that they still feel the need for playing that ad on the radio. Maybe they're trying to keep dome attendence as high as possible?

I know its ridiculous I just chuckle and sing "Falcons just shut up"

That motto and coaching staff needs to be cleaned out

Edited by Nono

Grown men b******* about a d*** slogan. This is a shame. It's only a slogan. Let it be. Stop being so ignorant. You didn't have a problem with it before. I think it's good a have a slogan. Brings some promise in for the lack of real fans.

It's a stupid slogan. It always has been and always will be. BS marketing to help sell a product. You want to know what helps sell a product? Creating a good product, not a good slogan. The rise up slogan is teenagerish.

It's a stupid slogan. It always has been and always will be. BS marketing to help sell a product. You want to know what helps sell a product? Creating a good product, not a good slogan. The rise up slogan is teenagerish.

Been a good product for years now. Even Apple does it. It's the way things work, regardless of your personal opinion of it.

You want to know who buys a product? Loyal customers. You are telling me that our football team is all about supply and demand. Ask Buffalo, Green Bay, Oakland, and Cleveland if this is true. The way you sell a product is to sell it to someone that wants it. The slogan was just to bring more excitement to the fans. You are complaining about the graphics on a PS4 or XBOX One, and don't have 2600 Atari Knowledge.

Grown men b******* about a d*** slogan. This is a shame. It's only a slogan. Let it be. Stop being so ignorant. You didn't have a problem with it before. I think it's good a have a slogan. Brings some promise in for the lack of real fans.

I can tell by your name and avatar you are a first class azzhole. You need to go pound sand UYA.

I can tell by your name and avatar you are a first class azzhole. You need to go pound sand UYA.

If you say so, but I can take a short trip through your last few post, and tell what you are. By the way, I know that our team is doing bad, but it will be a cold day in **** before I come on here is agree with a jack*** like yourself.

Been a good product for years now. Even Apple does it. It's the way things work, regardless of your personal opinion of it.

What's apples slogan? Atlanta is trying to manufacture this rise up slogan and it feels pushed and artificial. How about just shut up and and show us rise up instead of going out and hiring Samuel Jackson to create a "theme" that gets played every other second. It's tired and worn out.

You want to know who buys a product? Loyal customers. You are telling me that our football team is all about supply and demand. Ask Buffalo, Green Bay, Oakland, and Cleveland if this is true. The way you sell a product is to sell it to someone that wants it. The slogan was just to bring more excitement to the fans. You are complaining about the graphics on a PS4 or XBOX One, and don't have 2600 Atari Knowledge.

You need to take a moment. Try and gather your thoughts and repost something that makes sense.

Loyal customers don't by a product if it's crap. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Your video game reference is juvenile and I can't relate.

Yeah we as fans should really be OUTRAGED!!!! at an "artificial slogan". What a waste.

The slogan implies that you are down to begin with. In order to rise up, you have to be down. We are past that. I want to hear Super Bowl or bust. Let's get some rings. It's not over till we are the last ones standing. Something that implies confidence. Not rise up. It's Fing bogus.

What's apples slogan? Atlanta is trying to manufacture this rise up slogan and it feels pushed and artificial. How about just shut up and and show us rise up instead of going out and hiring Samuel Jackson to create a "theme" that gets played every other second. It's tired and worn out.

"Think Different" immediately came to mind, but then I found an entire Wikipedia page of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apple_Inc._slogans