Zeke, Toilolo, Warrilow, Massaquoi, Bartu...

Theyhateme : )

Guest fibonacci

because this season is simply the year to be held back on.......says Mike Smith

Minus Warrilow, we had no choice. and when it comes to injuries we really had a twisted arm and hated our life. rolleyes.gif

One of the many disappointments this season has been the severe lack of working Toilolo in more. Especially in the red zone where his size is a mismatch for every defender in the NFL

I actually kinda wish, that Gonzo would just step up and say that he wants fewer snaps, so that Toilolo can have more. I'm not saying that it should be his responsibility to do so, but I'd like to hear that it happened.

I actually kinda wish, that Gonzo would just step up and say that he wants fewer snaps, so that Toilolo can have more. I'm not saying that it should be his responsibility to do so, but I'd like to hear that it happened.

If we're inside of 10 yards I'd rather have Gonzo and Toilolo than waste a spot on the field for HD (his height makes him useless in that confined space)

Well LoLo was my favorite low round Dimi pick this year. I think he can help us. Warlow is a player. My jury is still out on Drop Low. He looks slow in coverage to me. Too early to make a call on Zeke but I liked what he did in GB when he got thrown in the fire. Of the players you listed Mass seems to be the farthest along. Has some potential IMO.

Say what you may but this year rookies have been impressive. Looking forward to the future! We seem to have a lot of talent in some young and developing players.

If we have the kind of success in next year's draft, like in this year's, then we could be very impressive. I'm not going to get my hopes up, but I'd be very excited, if it happened.

Considering the roster is what I'm referring to. But do tell what your plan would be?

I don't really understand what you mean then. I like Toilolo and have high hopes for him, but Coffman is the same every year. He flatters to deceive and, while he doesn't get many snaps, there's obviously a reason for it. Something has happened since college for him. I'm a pretty optimistic guy, I think, but I really don't think that tight end is going to be a strength of ours.

Is Coffman injured??? I had high hopes for him in the off-season, but he is barely on the field. I doubt he beats out Toilolo.

Doesn't fit the smittyball mantra,

He catches the ball too well, isn't a special teams ace, and can't block as well as an lt. Not that our L.T's block or anything.

Seems like Coffman always gets our hopes up during training camp and preseason. Making "Tony-esque" catches and whatnot. And then we proceed not to use him at all. Either Smitty is robbing a talented player of reps (like some always like to assume) or he's just not that good. We've used Toilolo more than Coffman this season haven't we? The former even grabbed a touchdown pass the other day. With Tony G leaving though who knows exactly what we'll do at the TE position.

Worrilow? H ell yeah. He and Weatherspoon will do good by us in 2014 assuming they both stay healthy. I think Bartu is more of a depth guy but he'll get playing time next season, especially since Spoon always seems to miss games... Dunno about Massaquoi, and Motta's only played one game so I wouldn't jump the gun on that one.

Toilolo = TD and Smitty pick, Coffman not. There's a reason these guys stick with crappy guys they draft...its more important to them not to admit a mistake than to do what's best for the team. I hate injuries but without them in some cases this FO would keep trotting out the same half-azzed players regardless of their suckdom.