If Kirk Cousins Is Used As Trade Bait...

Kevo

Im not buying the trade bate scenario.

1) he value was already high from last season. His stock could go down if he screws up.

2) Redskins can sit on him because if the really dont trust RG 3`s health

3) shanny is a freaking moron who only wants to sit at home getting paid million.

Only case i can see is id shanny gets another HC job with another team. He might have pull with cousins because he allowed him to start. He will sing "you where always my guy, i never wanted RG 3".

But i still think its a bs move and no strategic value for the skins. Its more a lets win with who ever is out there even if that means Rex.

I have seen what Cousins can do first hand. Hes a good QB. If the Redskins get rid of him they will regret it. At worst hes a capable back up.

His stock will only get higher with demand. The more they play him no matter what kinda game he has can only lower his stock. Loock at what we got for Schuab and he only played a couple preseason games.

Cousins is proven to be good already. If he does great. Cool but if he sucks he could lower his value.

The skins should avoid all talks of trades to make sure if someone wants him they have to pay a prem price.

If Kirk comes in and lights it up these last 3 games. Skins would be stupid to trade the guy. Especially given the rumors that RG3 was benched because RG3 was sucking it up out there.

If it is performance based, then you don't get rid of a guy that out-performs RG3. No team is going to give "that much" for Cousins anyway. We've seen too many back-ups come in hot for 2-4 games, just enough to sucker another team into believing in them, and then falling flat on their face. Kolb, Flynn, Cassell.

If Kirk comes in and lights it up these last 3 games. Skins would be stupid to trade the guy. Especially given the rumors that RG3 was benched because RG3 was sucking it up out there.

If it is performance based, then you don't get rid of a guy that out-performs RG3. No team is going to give "that much" for Cousins anyway. We've seen too many back-ups come in hot for 2-4 games, just enough to sucker another team into believing in them, and then falling flat on their face. Kolb, Flynn, Cassell.

BUT there will be a team that will give up just enough to get him. Its the way things go.

Some team will look at film and say hes the next Brees.