Wembley Tickets?

The Misses and I are planning on jumping the pond to attend this game. I have some friends that live in Kensington, so we will probably be staying in that area. The ticket office said that they will put together something for season ticket holders and contacting us. I will post the details as soon as I hear something.

I'm from the Uk (just outside London) and I've been to some of these games before. To make sure you get the single game tickets it'd be best to get online on the day of sale. However that normally starts around 10am UK time which would be 5am East Coast time.

Would be great to meet up with some fellow Falcon fans when you come over.

I'm from the Uk (just outside London) and I've been to some of these games before. To make sure you get the single game tickets it'd be best to get online on the day of sale. However that normally starts around 10am UK time which would be 5am East Coast time.

Would be great to meet up with some fellow Falcon fans when you come over.

I'd like that. Any hints where to stay in London? I'm still studying, so I don't have that much money :D

I'd like that. Any hints where to stay in London? I'm still studying, so I don't have that much money :D

Hostels, hotels or apartments?

Areas that you could consider: Kensington (close to museums, royal parks and Knightsbridge), London/Tower Bridge (proper pie and mash!!!), Bayswater (near to where the NFL holds events in the lead up to the game).

All areas are well served by public transport and close to most of the sights and historical institutions.

There have been new apartment blocks opening in Bermondsey around London/Tower Bridge area which might be a good idea if you're going with others.

• 3 weeks later...