How The Cowboys Can Blow Up The Roster And Start From The Bottom

Rave

That's a very detailed plan. Thanks for posting. The Raiders are in the middle of a cap rebuilding plan too. From what I've read the Raiders should have their cap issues worked out in two more seasons. It's a tough pill to swallow. It takes a commitment and a realization that your team may not be competitive for a couple years.

The Raiders were a mess. It was easier for them to decide to cut big contracts and eat dead money where they had to. The Cowboys are a playoff contender. It will be much harder for them to blow up the existing team for cap freedom a year or two down the road.

That's a very detailed plan. Thanks for posting. The Raiders are in the middle of a cap rebuilding plan too. From what I've read the Raiders should have their cap issues worked out in two more seasons. It's a tough pill to swallow. It takes a commitment and a realization that your team may not be competitive for a couple years.

The Raiders were a mess. It was easier for them to decide to cut big contracts and eat dead money where they had to. The Cowboys are a playoff contender. It will be much harder for them to blow up the existing team for cap freedom a year or two down the road.

When you look at the past core group they are all over 30 now. This team has needed a rebuild for years. However, Jerry still believes we are one or two players from a Super Bowl. I just dont see it. This is a mediocre group. Facts are facts.

When you look at the past core group they are all over 30 now. This team has needed a rebuild for years. However, Jerry still believes we are one or two players from a Super Bowl. I just dont see it. This is a mediocre group. Facts are facts.

That defense needs alot of help. The front 4 need help. The back 4 need a lot. Well the back 4 could be better with better scheme and coaching.

That defense needs alot of help. The front 4 need help. The back 4 need a lot. Well the back 4 could be better with better scheme and coaching.

When you are paying DeMarcus Ware $16m a year that is hard to do. That is why we need to release/trade a lot of our guys and get this thing back under control. This roster is not set up to compete at the level that Jerry thinks it is.