Very Likely We Could Be Picking 1St Overall

atlbaby

I will start this thread off with the current last place team, the Texans.

Texans- Interim coach Wade Phillips wants to be a head coach and wants the job in Houston. In order for him to get a legitimate chance he has to produce and that's not just playing hard. He will have to show the GM down in Houston that he can win games. I see them winning at least 2/3 down the stretch.

Redskins- The Coach might be telling the media they are trying to prevent injuries to RGIII but the truth of the matter is they are auditioning Kirk Cousins for other teams so they can accumulate draft picks. They will want Kirk Counsins to produce these next three game so can use him as trade bate. Redskins have no reason to tank (no 1st round pick). Shannahan will try to scheme up the offense to play to Counsins strengths. He will probably want them to win out to make a better case for Kirk. I see them winning 2/3

Vikings- Three QBs looking to impress either Minnesota or another team. They will be playing hard on offense and their defense is good enough to win games. I see them winning at least 1/3. Should've won last week

Bucs- Their Coach has to prove to the GM that he belongs. He will have his team fighting for wins. Maybe 2/3 or 1 depending on Saints status the last week.

Texans- Interim coach Wade Phillips wants to be a head coach and wants the job in Houston. In order for him to get a legitimate chance he has to produce and that's not just playing hard. He will have to show the GM down in Houston that he can win games. I see them winning at least 2/3 down the stretch.

Redskins- The Coach might be telling the media they are trying to prevent injuries to RGIII but the truth of the matter is they are auditioning Kirk Cousins for other teams so they can accumulate draft picks. They will want Kirk Counsins to produce these next three game so can use him as trade bate. Redskins have no reason to tank (no 1st round pick). Shannahan will try to scheme up the offense to play to Counsins strengths. He will probably want them to win out to make a better case for Kirk. I see them winning 2/3

Vikings- Three QBs looking to impress either Minnesota or another team. They will be playing hard on offense and their defense is good enough to win games. I see them winning at least 1/3. Should've won last week

Bucs- Their Coach has to prove to the GM that he belongs. He will have his team fighting for wins. Maybe 2/3 or 1 depending on Saints status the last week.

Vikings will be without AP most likely. Highly doubt they will be winning anything without him. Regardless if they have 3 QB's "looking to impress". Those 3 QB's suck

I agree with you on the Texans front. I think Wade Phillips wants to show that he can still be a leading coach in this league. That will get his creative juices flowing and scheme his way too, 2 more wins.

The Colts are not the same team they were earlier in the season and this should be a win. Titans game is a legit 50/50 game but, I think the Texans can win this one by a field goal to close the season.

I agree with the idea, but I'm not certain the Texans or the Vikings can win another game. Maybe Phillips ight be able to motivate Texas, but I'm not sure at all about that. I didn't think the Redskins would be able to win another game either, but maybe Cousins will give them a spark.

I would LOVE the number one overall pick. With potentially 5 of the top 10 teams (draft order)fighting for the same QB, this team could build for the next 5-10 years with the bounty they would get for it.

If we lose to WAS, we finish 3-13, putting us ahead of WAS and MIN. HOU has a shot against JAX, so that would be a tie, and it would come down to SOS.

I guarantee TD would trade out of the top pick for a bounty.

That would be beautiful. Phillips has a history of winning a few as an interim HC.

Particularly with HOU most likely being the 2nd pick in that situation, and most likely targeting Bridgewater, so many teams would try to jump them to get him. Heck, HOU may even want to trade up, so as not to be jumped, and then we'd still have a great pick for trade bait, or an extra 2nd and Clowney (a scenario in which I wouldn't dislike picking him). I'm drooling (metaphorically). The possibilities are endless.

If we front loaded enough, we could consider trading our later round picks for higher future picks... imagine... I'm irrationally giddy at the thought. Sorry. I think I sound drunk. I'm not, but that's a good idea...

Texans remaining schedule: @ Colts, vs Broncos, @ Titans. (two playoff teams and an average team)

you see a team that has lost 11 in a row beating at least one playoff team and going on the road to beat the Titans?

not only will Texans not win 2/3 - they will not win any of those games.

#2 pick is the ceiling for Falcons - if we lose out, its guaranteed to be ours.

Texans remaining schedule: @ Colts, vs Broncos, @ Titans. (two playoff teams and an average team)

you see a team that has lost 11 in a row beating at least one playoff team and going on the road to beat the Titans?

not only will Texans not win 2/3 - they will not win any of those games.

#2 pick is the ceiling for Falcons - if we lose out, its guaranteed to be ours.

Oh come on. Play the what if game.

The Texans are a lot like us. A year ago a power, and still basically have the same makings. They could pop up and surprise a vulnerable team like the Titans, and even the Colts. Phillips has a history of shaking up teams as an interim coach.

WHAT IF!

Oh come on. Play the what if game.

The Texans are a lot like us. A year ago a power, and still basically have the same makings. They could pop up and surprise a vulnerable team like the Titans, and even the Colts. Phillips has a history of shaking up teams as an interim coach.

WHAT IF!

ok, I shall ponder........what if?

ponder....

ponder....

ponder....

re-calculating.....

ponder.....

Answer:

nahhhhhhhhhh.....

It's possible. Houston has the #1 defense and if Schaub gets back in there they could win 2 out if 3. The key is Sunday. Washington will be better with Cousins auditioning for a starting job next year, maybe for Houston. They can beat us but it won't be easy in the Dome. The only game we could run this this year is Sunday.

Houston has the #1 defense? huh?

this is 2013, not 2012.......