Are The Redskins Using The Falcons To Make Cousins Look Good?

Think about it, if they are concerned about RG3's health and safety, why bench him against a team (Falcons) who can't get to the qb?

Im sure they know we have a terrible defense and a knack for making young inexperienced qbs look like Montana mixed with Marino.

Could this be their way of marketing Cousins to the rest of the NFL?

Both....They are definitely resting him....playoff hopes are done....and they are showcasing him to the rest of the league...possible trade during the draft...

They better keep him, RG3 is good but if he's hurt all the time what good is having him, take away the running ability and he's average at best. They're gonna need Cousins

I think Shanahan is tired of RG3 and Snyder, and wants to get fired, so Snyder would have to pay him the 7 mil. Remaining in his contract. RG3 has been disappointing this year. Redskins gave up a lot to get him. Can you imagine Redskins with like Top 3 pick this year going to the Rams? RG3 right now is not even worth 2014 Top 3 pick much less all the other picks they gave up for him. Shanahan was wrong and wants to jump the ship.

Guest Negatorris

I think Shanahan is tired of RG3 and Snyder, and wants to get fired, so Snyder would have to pay him the 7 mil. Remaining in his contract. RG3 has been disappointing this year. Redskins gave up a lot to get him. Can you imagine Redskins with like Top 3 pick this year going to the Rams? RG3 right now is not even worth 2014 Top 3 pick much less all the other picks they gave up for him. Shanahan was wrong and wants to jump the ship.

RG3 is still very talented with loads of potential. He just got drafted to the wrong organization. I bet he wishes he went to the Browns now. He'd be balling over there. That stupid read option crap is gonna get him killed in the NFL.

RG3 is still very talented with loads of potential. He just got drafted to the wrong organization. I bet he wishes he went to the Browns now. He'd be balling over there. That stupid read option crap is gonna get him killed in the NFL.

my money says he'd be running some type of read option over there to. He ran it in college and it transferred to the nfl. That's the problem with these college and high school coaches today. Not many people are teaching these players how to be a real qb. All they see is speed and a strong arm and have them running all over the field just to help them win. This read option BS is gonna end a career of one of these young bucks. It's only a matter of time

Ah, Karma. I remember these GIFS at the before the start season. Suddenly I don't see them any more. Why's that?

Because our defense doesn't swarm this year, three people there to make the tackle for a short gain on that fast of a player is something we haven't seen much this year.

Ah, Karma. I remember these GIFS at the before the start season. Suddenly I don't see them any more. Why's that?

Because you and any others who thought he was the next best thing have had very little to talk about with the way he's played?

I don't think anyone in here was rooting for RGIII to do badly. They just got tired of the media and people like yourself crowning him something he wasn't after one good season.