Implications On Draft Pick This Game

åntcap24

Cousins getting the start will help their offense. Nothing can help their D though. We might even score on them in the 3rd quarter. Smitty will be taking knees so we don't lose our TOP advantage. I think we stand a very good chance of winning and ending up 4-12. But this team has proven time and time again that if there's a way to lose a game, they will find it.

Cousins getting the start will help their offense. Nothing can help their D though. We might even score on them in the 3rd quarter. Smitty will be taking knees so we don't lose our TOP advantage. I think we stand a very good chance of winning and ending up 4-12. But this team has proven time and time again that if there's a way to lose a game, they will find it.

So sad but true. lol

If we end up tied with the Bucs, we would have the higher pick due to our Strength of Schedule being easier. We played the Packers and Redskins, whereas Bucs played the Lions and Eagles.

Amazing how that worked out. We were supposed to get the tougher schedule. Afterall, we had the better record last season. Not many people would have predicted that the Lions and Eagles were going to have better records than the Packers and Redskins.

Going from 2 to 6 or 7 would be disastrous. Cause we know TD will then mortgage our future again to get Clowney. I'm all for getting Clowney, but not if we have to move up more than 1 or 2 spots at the most.

I am convinced that he will not move up in the first round.

i expect TD to sign two free agents this offseason. One OG and a DT. He will then take the best defender on the board in the first round (Mack or Beasley).

I am convinced that he will not move up in the first round.

i expect TD to sign two free agents this offseason. One OG and a DT. He will then take the best defender on the board in the first round (Mack or Beasley).

That's how I see it playing out too. People expecting a complete overhaul of the OL through FA and the draft are going to be disappointed. It will be addressed, but there won't be sweeping changes. Dimitroff gave Baker 5 years worth of chances before signing him to a big extension after he finally had a decent season. There is no way he gives up on Konz and Holmes after 2. The OL next year is going to be Baker-Blalock-Konz/FA-Konz/FA-Holmes. Hopefully he takes a pass rusher who is a home run in the 1st and we put together the foundation of a solid D-line.