1St.clowney 2Nd.richerson 3Rd.sutton

mumblesjr

I watched some Sutton tape last night and I came away far from impressed.

Might have to watch more to convince me.

Also had a good look at Yankey also thought when it comes to pulling he's the best G in the draft but not as strong as Richardson or Jackson at the POA.

Defensive players for me Clowney is heads and shoulders better than anyone going this year if I could'nt get him I really like Khalil Mack he brings so much energy the only thing that concerns me is he plays against weaker opposition so the Snr Bowl & drills will be his test against stiffer competition then I believe you'll get a better gauge on him.

Edited by kiwifalcon

Would be happy with that draft. I personally like Sutton a lot, but I am surprised others do since he is a smaller DT. Everyone preaches about getting a 330lb monster all the time.

if we manage to get Cody and Joseph in FA, having a duo of peters and Sutton would be a nice compliment to the big fellas.

Would be happy with that draft. I personally like Sutton a lot, but I am surprised others do since he is a smaller DT. Everyone preaches about getting a 330lb monster all the time.

I watched his tape against Stanford and UCLA I think it was and to me I just didn't see that explosive first step or violent use of hands I was looking for from a disruptive DT maybe I need to see more tape but for me it just wasn't there.

Vs guys like Hagerman and Nix these guys just are dominant when there matched up 1 on 1 because of there strength I just didn't see that from Sutton and he was getting handled 1 on 1 and washed when he had to take on 2 blockers.

I wouldn't mind Trading with CLE. I'd take their first pick this year, 2nd round pick this year, and 1st round pick next year. That way CLE would still have their other 1st round pick this year. And we get an extra 2nd this year and 1st round pick in 2015. We would have 3 picks in the top 40 this year and then 2 first rounders next year. With first pick this year we can take DE K. Mack, then with the 2 2nds we take OT A. Richardson and OG G. Jackson, then in the 3rd we can take a DT like DaQuan Jones or Daniel McCullers. What do you guys think?