Worrilow Will Be In Pro-Bowl In 2014

parmenion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure hope he does. A freakin udfa... Amazing!! Dude went from a nobody to an nfl starter in no time. I won't be betting against him thats for certain. And looking at his film just fires me up more. Great play on keeping that ball in the air with his foot too. I don't care what anyone says, he is all over the field. More power to him.

You can't even compare him (yet) to Keuchly and David in our own division, let alone the whole NFC. Let's calm down on the expectations.

I actually like David better than Kuechly. They did some big segment on Kuechly before the Sunday night game, and then he proceeds to get beat consistently in coverage and trucked on several run plays. He's as much a product of their D-line p;lay as anything. Put him on an island like the Taints were able to do and wasn't all that impressed.

Coach Nolan sounded really hype talking about Tru , Alford , Worrilow , and Bartu (said both LB's is bright spot)

He also said he thinks a couple of them can be upper echelon players like Tru and maybe even Alford.

He said he really liked last year draft towards the future.

Worrilow will be one of the best in NFL next year. The added experience, strengthing and lack of injuries will make him the premier linebacker on team and NFL.

He's been a real bright spot... he's shown a lot of talent, and seems like a great kid too, so let's hope you're right; but at the same time, he's got lots to work on. I haven't studied him in depth but from my first impression of him, he needs to do a much better job getting off blocks (it feels crazy to say this given just how many tackles he racks up, but I feel like he get's a bit overwhelmed at times when a blocker does get on him!

Watch the tape, Worrilow is the better tackler, blitzer, hes better in coverage, an has better instincts. Spoon is the emotional leader of this defense thats all he brings. His actual play is very average

Watch the tape. Worrilow consistently gets lost in the wash in the run game and has made few tackles near the LOS. He is a sure tackler and blitzes well, but let's not get carried away. What has Worrilow done in coverage to warrant that statement? Instinct-wise how can you say superior to Spoon? Did you watch the Denver, Minnesota, Detroit, GB games of the past two years where Spoon completely dominated?

Watch the tape. Worrilow consistently gets lost in the wash in the run game and has made few tackles near the LOS. He is a sure tackler and blitzes well, but let's not get carried away. What has Worrilow done in coverage to warrant that statement? Instinct-wise how can you say superior to Spoon? Did you watch the Denver, Minnesota, Detroit, GB games of the past two years where Spoon completely dominated?

I must of missed a lot of football if there where games in which spoon dominated. I have seen him make plays, and while not average is not great,

I am not in the Worrilow vs Spoon debate but just saying.

Spoon hasn't dominated anything but the injury list..

I watch the tape an at this point Worrilow is the better player. To say he gets consistently washed in the run game is absolutely false. As far as coverage goes i watched spoon get beat 3 or 4 times against GB for 1st downs. Hes not good in man or zone. Honestly man Spoon has been an still is one of my favorite Falcons but Worrilow is simply the better player. Tape dont lie