Mack Brown Expected To Resign.

yoyo0

I live in Texas and that dude needed to go a long time ago. He sux bigtime. Has anyone seen UT do anything except play to the level of whomever they are playing? The best thing that could ever happen is that that old fart goes out to pasture and Saban takes over. That way we can get Saban out of the SEC and watch the Longhorns do something for a change. Yes this is strictly my opinion thanks for allowing me to interject.

Saban to Texas? ph34r.png

yeah, we are about to find out if the term "where there is smoke, there is fire" applies to Texas/Saban.

Rumors earlier in year about Saban's wife meeting w/ realtor in Austin to look at houses

Acknowledged discussions of Saban's agent with university officials.

It seems this is a little rushed for them not to already know who the replacement is.

I live in Texas and that dude needed to go a long time ago. He sux bigtime. Has anyone seen UT do anything except play to the level of whomever they are playing? The best thing that could ever happen is that that old fart goes out to pasture and Saban takes over. That way we can get Saban out of the SEC and watch the Longhorns do something for a change. Yes this is strictly my opinion thanks for allowing me to interject.

I would be glad to get Saban out of the SEC - would help him pack.

If Saban goes, I think you will see Auburn emerge even quicker than they already are.

I would be glad to get Saban out of the SEC - would help him pack.

If Saban goes, I think you will see Auburn emerge even quicker than they already are.

I'll tell ya tho, I am a huge dawg fan but if Richt doesn't stop all the disappointing losses during big matchups my patience is waning bro... It looks like the dawgs will have a top 5 recruiting class so I am hopeful we can re-emerge after that injury riddled season.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99

Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.

Drenched Limited Version Jerseys Available Now

NFL Nlike Drift Fashion II Elite Jersey in Stock

Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~

We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!

Enjoy the best online shipping experience

www.efeelsports.com