Has Everyone Forgotten About Kroy 2014?

hiawasseefalcon

You know, he will be back next year. I really wish there was a Suh (ability) type DT in the draft this year that we could take. We have drafted DE after DE without really addressing the MAIN issue of our interior line. I want to see some REAL DT and NT space eating, pocket collapsing talent and let Osi, Kroy, Spoon, and Worrilow eat.

Just for once.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

Rashede Hageman from Minnesota almost reminds me of a young Richard Seymour. Crazy athletic playmaker. He has made diving one hand interceptions, and there's even a video of him playing basketball and dunking.

When having Kroy Biermann return, an average player if ever there was one, is the bright spot for the following season it might be about time to go ahead and back it in.

This board is very good at hyping up an average role player to the point that he is talked about like some irreplaceable All Pro. Biermann is a nice guy to have in your DL rotation, but it's not like he's Mario Williams or JJ Watt.

Rashede Hageman from Minnesota almost reminds me of a young Richard Seymour. Crazy athletic playmaker. He has made diving one hand interceptions, and there's even a video of him playing basketball and dunking.

He was a TE the coaches decided to try at DT cause of his size. Kinda like Miami With Sapp.

Edit: watching FSU tape lol

Edited by B_Lo_Touchdowns

People don't give Kroy enough credit for what he does for our D. He's Nolan's wild card that really makes his defense able to work. Without him the Amoeba defense is almost impossible to incorporate reliably, which is a big part of Nolan's scheme to get turnovers. I really think his loss has contributed to our lack of turnovers as much as anything.

It'll be great to have him back next year, especially if we get some good DT's to help him and Osi out.

You know, he will be back next year. I really wish there was a Suh (ability) type DT in the draft this year that we could take. We have drafted DE after DE without really addressing the MAIN issue of our interior line. I want to see some REAL DT and NT space eating, pocket collapsing talent and let Osi, Kroy, Spoon, and Worrilow eat.

Just for once.

I do love KB but will this be his break out yr lol

People don't give Kroy enough credit for what he does for our D. He's Nolan's wild card that really makes his defense able to work. Without him the Amoeba defense is almost impossible to incorporate reliably, which is a big part of Nolan's scheme to get turnovers. I really think his loss has contributed to our lack of turnovers as much as anything.

It'll be great to have him back next year, especially if we get some good DT's to help him and Osi out.

He gets too much credit. He jumps around during the amoeba that we run maybe 10 times a year. He drops back in coverage once or twice a game. Hardly gamechanging