Seahawks Controversy Coming?

yoyo0

If it's true then that organization needs to be smacked down and I'm sure Saints fans have full confidence in Goodell to do a thorough, un-biased investigation where all of the evidence and facts are in plain view for all to see.

The only guy I like on Seattle is Wilson - too many douches otherwise - wouldn't mind seeing them humbled.

Edited by Bart2Ryan+beyond

I looked through that thread and didn't see a shred of a proof, other than what some guy supposedly told some anonymous guy on a message board. Non-story.

Sounds like more BS from some saints fan still licking their wounds from a game that happened 2 weeks ago.

Edited by NYG4

I was talking to my buddy, he had a few drinks...... he works for the Saints.. out of respect for him, I won't say his name. BUT..... he said that Payton asked him to hide out and tape the Panthers practicing. My friend was able to get everything.

^That's what that post on SR sounds like. Just stupid. Except Goodell hates the Saints, so if we say it, Payton probably gets suspended again for another year or two. :lol:

We got our a$$es handed to us. It may or may not be true. I am not gonna just dismiss it because "it sounds hokey" nor will I embrace it because "it sounds scandalous", the truth is NO ONE here knows the truth so people speaking on it one way or the other as if you're an authority on a subject you only have an opinion about but no facts, I'd just caution you about that approach.

But I will say this, whether they knew what we were doing or not, our guys STILL had opportunities and proceeded to miss them all by: not recovering a fumble, dropping first down passes and interceptions, and all around not executing. So props goes out to the Seahawks for executing when they needed to and keeping us from doing the same.

We got our a$$es handed to us. It may or may not be true. I am not gonna just dismiss it because "it sounds hokey" nor will I embrace it because "it sounds scandalous", the truth is NO ONE here knows the truth so people speaking on it one way or the other as if you're an authority on a subject you only have an opinion about but no facts, I'd just caution you about that approach.

But I will say this, whether they knew what we were doing or not, our guys STILL had opportunities and proceeded to miss them all by: not recovering a fumble, dropping first down passes and interceptions, and all around not executing. So props goes out to the Seahawks for executing when they needed to and keeping us from doing the same.

It's not true. Sometimes azzwhuppins happen. Didn't the Saints also get whupped a while back by the Rams?

Panthers had the Saints whip em this year..............and the Giants/Broncos whup em last year, something fierce.

Some guy reporting a rumor from a friend? No controversy.

Yep, i knew i was in trouble the min i saw the link being to saints report with the word RUMOR in it.

Having a few drinks and shooting the crap... is a rumor of my friends inside sources cousins brothers mothers nephew from another state who plays madden and is ranked on their leader boards is hardly facts.

wink.png Saints aren't the only team in the league that benefits from playing at home and getting calls or non-calls go heavily in their favor. Pats are godlike in NE. Seahawks can not be beat in Seattle because of it.

Panthers.....are slowly getting there, if they can keep winning.. The game winning non-call against the Pats... I believe if it was '11 or '12, when the Panthers were losing a lot, that flag stays, and the Pats get the ball placed at the 1 yard line. Simply because, they the Pats, and normally, most of the calls that could go either way, go in favor of the Pats.

I don't have any solid evidence. Just a weird feeling in my gut. I believe that the saints have spies/moles hidden in the falcons organization. No proof just a weird feeling like I said. I think it's been in planning for decades but they just infiltrated the film room and practices when Payton took over. I think the first person we should interrogate is TD and Mike Smith and move down the line from there.

"...I still don't know if I believe this guy but my friend said the guy is not known to be one of those guys to tell BS stories and I can usually tell if a story is BS but I did not get that vibe from our conversation...."

So. 5th hand information from a drunk at a bar. Kool, lets suspend Pete Carroll for a year and take draft picks from Seattle.

On the other hand, I loved the guys sig that said:

" I hate the Falcons so much, I steal from Home Depot."