Lol Most Nfl Mocks Continue To Not Mock Clowney To The Falcons...

Macintez

We know no one can predict the future, but it doesn't stop certain sites like Walterfootball and NFL draft geek from trying. I actually like these mock draft sites though, but I'm getting the feeling these guys really don't want to see Clowney in ATL. It probably wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't mock Anthony Barr to the Falcons instead. I mean goodness, we run a mix of 4-3 and 3-4 (Before the Biermann injury) and that means our ends play with their hands in the dirt and standing up. I think Clowney is strong and athletic enough to do both but this isn't about what I think. What I know is that Barr is a project player like Dion Jordan, from the PAC-13...A conference I REALLY don't trust when it comes to defensive players. In fact the last player I liked from that conference was Haloti Ngata. The rest I just don't trust. The fact that mock sites continue to mock Barr to out team just makes my head explode lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need a DE we need a DT

We don't need a DE we need a DT

#1 lol this is some dumb ish to post because we do need a pass rusher

#2 u are allowed to make more than 1 selection in the draft.

I hate when people say that we don't need this and that, we are a team picking in the top of the draft it is obvious we have a lot of holes to fill

#1 lol this is some dumb ish to post because we do need a pass rusher

#2 u are allowed to make more than 1 selection in the draft.

I hate when people say that we don't need this and that, we are a team picking in the top of the draft it is obvious we have a lot of holes to fill

Why do we need a pass rusher when we can't get pressure. Having the best DE in the world doesn't matter when the QB can just step up in the pocket. Go watch our tape every QB sits in the middle of the pocket against us, no pressure We had Abe at the top of his game an couldn't bring the QB down when we needed cause of no pressure in the middle.

Don't like drafting Oline in the first round. I can't really think of many Oline taken at the top of the draft these past two years that have made an immediate name for themself. Personally I want instant impact and I believe that comes from Clowney. Anything less than that is something TD would do anyways so I guess I better not get my hopes up too much. For the record, I wanted us to draft Bruce Irvin the other year and Dion Jordan last year so I want us to get a pass rusher something bad... Resign Peters and grab a DT in the third or FA. Get Oline in the FA and draft Yankey in the second.

Why do we need a pass rusher when we can't get pressure. Having the best DE in the world doesn't matter when the QB can just step up in the pocket. Go watch our tape every QB sits in the middle of the pocket against us, no pressure We had Abe at the top of his game an couldn't bring the QB down when we needed cause of no pressure in the middle.

hence bringing in DTs via Free agency, not to mention this draft being loaded at DT. We have 3 DTs scheduled to hit FA so we can bring in 2 new bodies (Joseph,Cody) while resigning Peter's draft a DT,in the 3-4th round(Sutton,Donald,mCcullers) and our interior is Much improved, giving us the oppertunity to draft Clowney or Mack to pair with Massaquoi,Goodman and Maponga.