Is Matt Ryan Worth The New Deal

Nivek843SAV

I'm a huge Matt Ryan supporter I don't think the bad play is all his fault. I blame it on the O Line. However I do wonder if Matt is worth the new deal.

Could a guy like Cutler, Vick , Locker, or even a Kurt Cousins do what Matt has done given the OLine is fixed and Julio and Roddy are healthy again?

I love Matty Ice however I'm not feeling the contract as it could limit the team from building a true contender. The only QB I truly think is worth the 100 Mil status is Peyton Manning. He truly is the only elite QB in the NFL. Eric Decker and D Thomas are no real special players and would be average at best without Manning.

So does Ryan demand the same level of greatness from guys around him.

Trust me I've seen Manning at practice here in Denver. He focuses on every little detail on every play. If a player gets it wrong he's the one yelling and making the team run the play over until it's right. He's in control. Worth 100 mil. No other Qb compares.

You wonder? Even matty cupcakes himself knows he's grossly overpaid, as he was on his first deal. He is a disgrace to this franchise for stealing from them. He doesn't command respect. NO player is going to let a twerp like him yell at them. He will get laughed off.

Edited by Matty Melts

I only bring up the point after watching Manning first hand and having an opportunity to watch Matt at training camp. Peyton Manning is good for a reason. He has guys playing good for a reason.

I've been guilty of calling Matt Ryan an elite QB. I'm convinced, Peyton Manning is the only elite QB in the league. Until Matt learns to take over thye team. Take over the offense, make guys accountable for their actions, he cannot not be called elite. I belive Matt could be the next Manning but does he have it in him. Does he have that kind of fire to make guys work harder.

Manning never lets anyone out work him. He's on the sideline coaching and yelling when the backups are in. He demands perfection and is getting it from his players.

I would love to see Matt Ryan step up to that status. I now understand what Jerry Jones was saying to Romo after getting the new deal. He needs to be like Manning.

If you are a 100Mil QB you have to be like Manning. He is the standard. If you can't come close to that, then 100MIL is out of the question

Edited by Nivek843SAV

No one is worth 1 million to play a kids game, in any sport. I can think of thousands of trades that is more meaningful to society that deserve that kind of salary.

This is not a matter of worth as an NFL salary in general. This is a matter of worth to your team...

Do you believe Jay Z is worth the unGodly amounts of money he receives for his type of entertainment? Do you belive Lady Gaga or Tom Hanks is worth the money the gut for entertainment.

The NFL salary is the market level for the type entertainment it provides. Please stay focus.

This is not a matter of worth as an NFL salary in general. This is a matter of worth to your team...

Do you believe Jay Z is worth the unGodly amounts of money he receives for his type of entertainment? Do you belive Lady Gaga or Tom Hanks is worth the money the gut for entertainment.

The NFL salary is the market level for the type entertainment it provides. Please stay focus.

The answer is no to all, sheep.

A deal is a deal and the deal is signed, sealed and delivered; stop living in the past.

When one leg is living in the past, the other leg worried about the future, you're pizzing on the present!

~ Author, QB, after just one cup of coffee this morning…time for another.

That's a depressing commentary. Does that mean our future is toast?

NEVER put Tom Hanks in the same sentence as. Lady Gaga. That man is a king among peasants!

Edited by RI Falcon

Depends on their arm strength and whether or not they have the guts to go for a TD instead of sliding like a coward.

Kind of like your parents when they decided to have you. Looking back it was probably the wrong decision, but we all make mistakes. See you have something in common with Ryan. The only difference is that he is a franchise QB and your in your mummies basement with one hand on the keyboard and the other down your pants.