Clowney May Not Pass The Falcons Filter..

I don't watch much college football, but can anyone explain to me what the deal is with Clowney's lack of production this year? I understand he missed some games due to PMS, but I don't see how 4 sacks raises the claims of "Best DE prospect in X amount of years"

edit: and yes I know he has been productive in years' past, I am asking about this year particularly.

Edited by SativaSam

I don't watch much college football, but can anyone explain to me what the deal is with Clowney's lack of production this year? I understand he missed some games due to PMS, but I don't see how 4 sacks raises the claims of "Best DE prospect in X amount of years"

edit: and yes I know he has been productive in years' past, I am asking about this year particularly.

It's a complete body of work through his entire college career, not just this season. This year's lack of production has been his ongoing battle with bone spurs as well as him trying to save himself from major injury ( which I don't agree with, but understand)

Edited by Sidecar Falcon

Gotta be safer than that to be on Smith's team. 10 mph under and a complete 10 second stop at all stop signs. Stop at the yield signs just in case. Don't risk injury. As a matter of fact, don't even drive at all. No bikes either. Man, can't risk injury while walking so just don't leave the house. Be safe Clowney. Be very very safe.