Donte Moncrief - Wr - Ole Miss

PapaJoe

I was impressed by this guy last year; the LSU game showed just how good he really is.

http://draftbreakdown.com/video/donte-moncrief-vs-lsu-2012/

There are 4 other vids available from the same site

He is currently being ranked as the 13th WR and about the #90 slot (late 3rd). I could see taking him in the 4th then allowing him a year to work into becoming our future Julio compliment as Roddy winds down. I know we need a lot of help in lots of places but this guy's talent and size is not something you find often at WR; I feel he has been grossly under-utilized by Ole Miss... hindered by some horrendous QB play/accuracy issues.

Curious what some of you guys thoughts are AFTER you watch his film.

If we take a WR in the first 4 rounds without having first completed a couple of trade downs to stockpile several mid round picks, I will not be happy.

He's very good. Much better than his college career implies, because he suffered from playing with a terrible QB in an offense that attacked the edge of the defense rather than trying to stretch it vertically. If he goes late 3rd, someone is getting a steal. We need help on both lines and at FS before WR though.

He could easily be K/O Returner... if Smitty approved.

I just am intrigued with him because I see him as a new Roddy with some Julio in him too and I see an offense with the three of them as the WRs when we go to 3 and 4 of them. If would be a nightmare with him and Julio on the outside and Roddy working the slot.