Steven Jackson Needs To Be Let Go Here Is Why

jj00100

Is anyone on here pissed off the way I am about how steven jackson is playing? His catching abilities are out the door now. How many dropped balls is he going to get this year? he must have had at least 3 drops yesterday and lets not forget the drop against the saints in game 1. That win couldve set the tone for the rest of the season. Steven jackson cannot catch anymore and ive seen him drop way too many balls this season. If you don't agree then youre an idiot. He also looks really slow when he hits the hole. RBs are easy to find in the draft, He needs to be gone.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldve never signed him, 5 mil for a half season, and next season he'll be washed up. We couldve signed zac stacy or leveon bell. But hey lets replace Turner with another slow back, when we know our line couldn't even block negative thoughts. Lets also waste our middle round picks on more untalented de's because God knows the ones we picked in sidbury, kroy, and Matthews have been an emphatic success.

Someone hand me a saints bag, I wanna puke.

Edited by osiruz

Only reason I'm cool with keeping him next year is because I don't think we'll find a 3 down back in the late rounds of the draft. Maybe we could get away with a RBBC approach but eh, I dunno. Doesn't matter who our RB is though until we replace a few guys on right side of the line.

His catching has definitely been less than stellar this year to say the least, I was surprised. And dissapointed.

I f*cking love his energy though now that I think of it, he pumps the line up and tells them to open some holes for him.

Waffles are better than pancakes, if you don't agree with my opinion you're an idiot.

Come on man. How is a regular waffle better than some blueberry pancakes? Plus, pancakes give you good energy if you limit them to a short stack. Damned old waffles just sticks in your gut all day.

Only reason I'm cool with keeping him next year is because I don't think we'll find a 3 down back in the late rounds of the draft. Maybe we could get away with a RBBC approach but eh, I dunno. Doesn't matter who our RB is though until we replace a few guys on right side of the line.

His catching has definitely been less than stellar this year to say the least, I was surprised. And dissapointed.

I f*cking love his energy though now that I think of it, he pumps the line up and tells them to open some holes for him.

Really he's been hurt all season, but you can't expet much if you are only going to run the man 15 times. He needs 20 and at the right interals. He also needs to stop having plays telegraphed.