Matt Ryan - May Not Be The Leader He Is Made Out To Be

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its started

i guess facts HURT

Can't call it a fact with out proof. You are only the only known child who speaks out of the immature mindset over and over. I would actually be surprised if you were even a preteen. Face there is more football knowledge in the last 4 people who responded toos pinky toe in your whole nervous system.

Give it up , this particular is way to transparent and you don't have the clout to come back from that grave you dug.

Can't call it a fact with out proof. You are only known a child who speaks out of the immature mind. I would actually be surprised if you were even a pretean.

so the game that happened last night never happened?

matt flynn leading his pathetic team to a win over the falcons never happened?

Matt Flynn outplaying Matt Ryan never happened?

Matt Ryan throwing an INT and fumbling the ball never happened?

Why is no one talking about this?

Matt Flynn.. a SCRUB outplays our overpaid, overrated, coward of a QB.

When are we going to admit that the Falcons messed up signing this guy to a 100 million dollar contract?

Tom Brady s worth 100 million. Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees.. these guys are worth 100 million. These guys can get their job done without an elite supporting cast like Matt Ryan has.

Have you ever seen Tom Brady lead a 3-10 team? Brady is nearing 40 and can still play at an elite level. A level Matt Ryan wishes he could reach.

But let's ignore this and continue watching backup scrubs outperform and outplay Matt Ryan.

Reach much? They both had 1 INT and one fumble lost. Matt Ryan had one more TD. We were outcoached like we always are.