Updated With Video: If It Has Not Been Posted Yet, Here Is The Weatherspoon Interception Gif

AREA 51

Yeah...I guess you could say he thought it hit the ground. Idk

I might give Moore the benefit of the doubt on that, except for the fact that when Spoon actually catches and secures the pick, Moore is on the Falcons 21-yard line. Not the the Packers 21-yard line. The Falcons 21. Spoon actually caught the ball on the Falcons 29-yard line, which means he still had 71-yards to run to get the TD. And 71 yards is plenty of time for Moore to have realized, "Hey, that's an interception!" and hustled down the field to help out his teammates. That's all I'm saying.

I might give Moore the benefit of the doubt on that, except for the fact that when Spoon actually catches and secures the pick, Moore is on the Falcons 21-yard line. Not the the Packers 21-yard line. The Falcons 21. Spoon actually caught the ball on the Falcons 29-yard line, which means he still had 71-yards to run to get the TD. And 71 yards is plenty of time for Moore to have realized, "Hey, that's an interception!" and hustled down the field to help out his teammates. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah...Even if he thought it hit the ground, he still should have blocked. You could say he isn't in the game mentally anymore because of our record.

Guest fibonacci

Anyone notice how laxadasical Moore seems to be after the pick? I would like to have seen more aggressiveness from him to get down the field and block for Spoon. I don't care who else was already there. Moore was just trotting.

man, Some people just can't be happy.

In stark contrast, just look at Worrilow. Dude was instantly in a full sprint down the field and stayed with spoon the whole way.

Edited by HASHBROWN3