I Can Think Of Two Experinced Coaches For Oc

Guvmintcheeze

I'm going to let you guys choose.

coach+hatred.jpg

Or,...ok..mebbe this guy.

Petrino-on-leave-admits-relationship-MO18VMRS-x-large.jpg

Personally, I'm starting to think I'm getting good at this talent search thing. Maybe Uncle Arthur will hook me up with a job.

So which one you guys like the most?

I'm torn,..I believe in second chances, but I also like toes...and corn. **** yeah.

Edited by Guvmintcheeze

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Zimmer, Def Co-ord w/Bengals is working hard and deserves a look. I personally think he's resdy for a HC position.

I still wonder why he has never been chosen despite great defenses every year, and being interviewed time and time again. There has to be something turning teams off.

Since all signs are pointing to Smitty being here next year then the next best thing to do from my preferred, "Darrell Bevell for HC," opinion is to hire one of their offensive position coaches since they have experience with that offense. We could lure Bevell here by also giving him the assistant head coach title but I doubt that will happen.

Since all signs are pointing to Smitty being here next year then the next best thing to do from my preferred, "Darrell Bevell for HC," opinion is to hire one of their offensive position coaches since they have experience with that offense. We could lure Bevell here by also giving him the assistant head coach title but I doubt that will happen.

I would love to get Bevell. I don't think we make any sweeping changes to the staff unless Koetter gets the Boise job though. The injury excuse is going to shield all of them.

There's good news then, b/c Seattle's QB coach was the Jaguars OC from 2005-2007. biggrin.png