Our Next Opponent................the Redskins

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy that threw six TDs a few years ago? Worse than Davis? C'mon son. If we want to win, id rather play Griffin. Cousins will shred us. RGIII is awful.

So what if he threw 6 touchdowns, that makes him great all of a sudden. The guy sucks and that game in particular, he was just a product of his environment playing a terrible defensed game on from both teams

So what if he threw 6 touchdowns, that makes him great all of a sudden. The guy sucks and that game in particular, he was just a product of his environment playing a terrible defensed game on from both teams

Oh so throwing tons of touchdowns isn't the barometer for greatness? Someone should tell the guy that started the "Ryan will never throw 7 tds in a game" thread then. And the guys on Foles' jock as well. Flynn isn't very good but he's not the worst back up in the league, he at the very least is better than ours.

I never gave Flynn an abundance of credit for that game, in fact, it made me think less of Rodgers because that scheme with those players makes it very easy to be effective. Still better than a lot of guys though.

Oh so throwing tons of touchdowns isn't the barometer for greatness? Someone should tell the guy that started the "Ryan will never throw 7 tds in a game" thread then. And the guys on Foles' jock as well. Flynn isn't very good but he's not the worst back up in the league, he at the very least is better than ours.

I never gave Flynn an abundance of credit for that game, in fact, it made me think less of Rodgers because that scheme with those players makes it very easy to be effective. Still better than a lot of guys though.

I say "we got beat by the worst back up in the league"

You say "the guy that threw 6 Tds a few years ago. Worse than DD? C'mon son"

Trying to find the credit that wasn't given.

As much as people brag about knocking RG3 put last year, they fail to Mention how close that game actually ended up being and that we could have lost that game if cousins doesn't turn the ball over

I say "we got beat by the worst back up in the league"

You say "the guy that threw 6 Tds a few years ago. Worse than DD? C'mon son"

Trying to find the credit that wasn't given.

As much as people brag about knocking RG3 put last year, they fail to Mention how close that game actually ended up being and that we could have lost that game if cousins doesn't turn the ball over

I said an abundance of credit, he gets credit, enough to put him over several back ups.

I don't think its going to be as easy game as people think. Alfred Morris is a heck of a RB. I think we are going to win, but i don't expect it to be more than 10 pts at the very max.

We were supposed to beat a GB team without Aaron Rodgers that got smashed the week before and we didn't. Edited by Rickey

Shanny is considering benching RG3 in favor of Cousins. laugh.png

Apparently, a qb playing behind a poor Oline is enough to warrant the qb to be benched to "protect" him.

I think Shanahan is putting serious effort into hurting the Redskins on the way out. He's going to do his damnedest to make sure the Rams get the #2 overall pick.

The difference of winning and losing in the NFL is a matter of inches, and I think that this was another prime example of that in the ballgame yesterday.

What a clueless moron. Giving up multiple score leads is not a game of inches. That's the problem with this fool. He's playing the inches game while the other team plays loose.

Sup guys, i'll be at the game sunday. I'm a huge Redskins fan lol. I bought tickets back when I thought this game would have playoff implications but unfortunately both of our favorite teams have taken a turn for the worse. Nevertheless i'm still excited about the game RG3 or not I'm hoping for heavy dose of Alfred Morris. Good luck, see yall soon and happy holidays.

PS how big of a crowd do you think will be there ad if there are a lot of no shows can I stroll down for better seats lol?