Seriously, Why Is Quizz Our Kr?

Ice5303

He reminds me of Dominique franks, Yea he doesn't turn the ball over(fair catch) and chalk him up for about a 21 yard kick return, seriously... We don't have anyone on the roster that could do better?? smith, McClain, Vaughn, Franks, Cone, Alford(I get him now that he is starting)

And more on this ..,,I think Quizz is too high on the depth chart... He should be our 3rd string RB, if we are going to have a bruiser as our starting RB, we need a home run threat in there somewhere(ahem, Smith) Quizz is a nice 3rd down back...nothing more. Not a guy that gets tons of carries( he was in on the 2nd to last drive) and kick off return duties.

Its because he has a super return move , haven't you guys been paying attention ? He runs as fast as those sawed of legs will carry him and aims straight for the middle of the log jam of players at the 17 yd line. He then launches himself in what I would describe as a flying fetal position crossed with a bowling ball and gets slammed. Its a Smitty designed ball protection play so that's why he is back there. Safety first.

I've been trying to tell you people for the last few years that Mike Smith values ball security over a big return. Also Mcclain doesn't want anything to do with KR or PR he's uncomfortable with it, his own words. As far as Quizz running straight up the middle, I'm certain that's a coaching thing because Eric Weems did the exact same thing. Our returners never look for open space. Really thinking about it Keith Armstrong pisses me off or maybe its Mike Smith being super conservative. Either way, I've seen our PR's call for fair catches almost as soon as the ball leaves the kickers foot. That's been going on for a long time now here and it has to be a coaching staff issue. I can't imagine most of our returners are puss.

Well, when Kickoffs were moved up KR became irrelevant! (90% touchbacks)

Quizz can catch and he doesnt fumble is the reason, he is KR IMO

Well Goody pssyfied the kick off for sure but there are still game changing kick offs happening in the league. Just check yesterday.

Quizz will never change a game as a KR. He had a chance his first year and got walked down.

Antone is the man but he hurt his knee yesterday.

He reminds me of Dominique franks, Yea he doesn't turn the ball over(fair catch) and chalk him up for about a 21 yard kick return, seriously... We don't have anyone on the roster that could do better?? smith, McClain, Vaughn, Franks, Cone, Alford(I get him now that he is starting)

And more on this ..,,I think Quizz is too high on the depth chart... He should be our 3rd string RB, if we are going to have a bruiser as our starting RB, we need a home run threat in there somewhere(ahem, Smith) Quizz is a nice 3rd down back...nothing more. Not a guy that gets tons of carries( he was in on the 2nd to last drive) and kick off return duties.

43704772.jpg