Huge Night For Me

Guest King Jigsaw

Guest King Jigsaw

After Stafford put up 6 points and Adrian Peterson put up 2 before being hurt, my patriots D dug my hole just a little bit deeper by getting me -4. I watched as my opponents team (Foles, Charles, Decker, etc) proceeded to run up the score to make the game pretty ugly. Thanks to Jimmy Graham's 2 TDs the score now sits at 129-59. 70 points. My opponent is done at 129 and I've got 4 players tonight to try and close the gap as much as possible. Forte, Marshall, Dez, and Bailey. Gonna need 10 from Bailey and 20 from each of the others to tie which I will consider a miracle going into next week.

Guest King Jigsaw

The only break I seemed to catch was that Gronk got 5 points for my opponent before he got hurt. Kinda helps with the AP 2 point performance but doesn't help my 6 point blizzard qb or my negative D.

Thanks for the mutual support though brother, hopefully our combined cheers will get him in the endzone a couple of times.

Guest King Jigsaw

I hope it ended better for you than it did me.

Closed the distance so I was only down by 6 coming into week 2 of the matchup.

I had Demaryius Thomas who only got 8, but my opponent had Woodhead (4), Decker (6), and Julius Thomas (8) so I'm in a great position. Projected to win by 43 for the matchup which will send me to the championship game.