Ticket Renewal? Huh

Nono

Heard my first commercial spot for next years ticket renewal.nope, not gonna eat that nasty thing next year. I feel like I flushed my money down the crapper this year anyway. How about you--you going to renew?

Can't wait for the sweet little voice that calls me to renew my tickets--"I'm gonna ask her if she went to any of the games and what she thought of the Falcons year"

Sorry, I am mad--just mad at this team mad at some of the moves we made and didn't make, but most of all mad that Arthur said he has full confidence in coach Smith and his staff. Thats like saying I'm shot and bleeding out but its ok, I'll recover and forgive the shooter.

Grow a pair Arthur and drop kick some of the folks responsible for this shipwreck--at least scowl. Houston has already shown their approval of Kubiak.

Edited by Nono

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live across the world but no way would I renew if Smitty is still coaching. Not a snowballs chance in ****.

I've about had enough of TD too. He better get these lines fixed quick fast and in a hurry or he needs to be shown the door.

Edited by RubberDucky

give em to me

Pay for them and then revisit this thread.

I told the Falcons in their recent STH survey that I felt like I wasted money this year. At the same time I do realize bad years happen to sports teams, I'm willing to give them another year and see the direction the team is heading in. The 5 years after the 2007 season was enough for me to give them 1 more season. Plus it's only 9 games worth of tickets next year instead of 10. tongue.png

I'll renew my tickets hopefully no one else does and I get a great deal. When I was called I told them I was unsure if I was going to renew because of ticket increase. They said they would try to find me a better deal if I changed seats. I waited til the last day of renewal to call them and make a payment. My tickets where cheaper then what I paid previously and in a better section. On my STH survey I told them I'm not sure if I'll renew unless prices dropped.

Probably get a "W" on Sunday, some believe its enough to get some renewals....really feel bad for the STHs. From 36-12 with three consecutive playoff appearances over the past three years to one of the worst years, in terms of W/L, since 1996 has been an epic disappointment. Despite a bunch of the critical comments about our fans, I've been to enough games at the Dome to know the Falcons have some of the best and most enthusiastic STHs in the NFL. Tanking never promotes fan appreciation.

Guest fibonacci

The first losing season we ever had.

i don't get why people are that mad over a losing season. Crap happens. 5 winning seasons, 2 seasons we got to watch the playoffs from our sits.....not many fans of other teams can say that's happened to them.

I will be renewing. I'm not going to think twice on it.

Now if money, time, etc was a factor. Then i can understand. But just cause we tank the season for the first time in 6 years years......no freaking way.

it's to much fun watching games and being part of the crowd. There is great people around me. I get to tailgate, which is awesome on sup many levels. ((((((((((I get to meet people all around the world and help them out))))))))). Help them with me buying extra tickets and selling them at face value. Me helping them with having a place to stay. Me helping them with showing them how great tailgating is. Me helping them with showing how fun this is.

Yep, you can see I'm not going any where.

i don't get why people are that mad over a losing season. Crap happens. 5 winning seasons, 2 seasons we got to watch the playoffs from our sits.....not many fans of other teams can say that's happened to them......

Yep, you can see I'm not going any where.

Never in the history of the Falcons have they fell so far so fast....STH and all Falcons Fans have a right to expect more from this team. Glad you're renewing, hope you make enough noise for those who won't.

This is what happens.

Individuals do not buy all of the season tickets. The season tickets sell to individuals then the brokers buy up the rest. The brokers lost their *** this year. They lost because people like me sold their tickets online and only so many wanted to go to the games. The brokers bought up all the tickets hoping to make big money from the Falcons success. The brokers don't give a **** about tailgating, family, friends, etc. They only care about making money. So by some not renewing, this makes it harder for the brokers to sell tickets therefore it's the brokers that will be less willing to put their money on the Falcons.

This reminds me of the time my apartment complex informed me that my rent would be increasing. I went to the office and asked, do you have apartments available? They said, 'Why yes, plenty'.

I said, "Then how do you justify raising my rent?"

They just stared at me.

When a company is trying to sell an inferior product, the only way to do

so is to either lower the price, or improve the product.

The Falcons will have a tough time doing either.

This is what happens.

Individuals do not buy all of the season tickets. The season tickets sell to individuals then the brokers buy up the rest. The brokers lost their *** this year. They lost because people like me sold their tickets online and only so many wanted to go to the games. The brokers bought up all the tickets hoping to make big money from the Falcons success. The brokers don't give a **** about tailgating, family, friends, etc. They only care about making money. So by some not renewing, this makes it harder for the brokers to sell tickets therefore it's the brokers that will be less willing to put their money on the Falcons.

Glad someone understands this. Throw in PSL's in a few years, and things really get interesting.

Guest fibonacci

Never in the history of the Falcons have they fell so far so fast....STH and all Falcons Fans have a right to expect more from this team. Glad you're renewing, hope you make enough noise for those who won't.

what people are used to seeing since 66 is.......... the falcons have a win season, then they lose. but when they lose they would fight regardless. 66-07 they could be seating 3-10 and they would go on to be t of 5 6-10. and they would stick there ground usually in the draft,

well now we have Thomas Dimitroff. and lets face it, the guy likes to trade up. we have already seen 2 out of 5 seasons he has traded up for a player. (trufant, Julio). and when you get guys like that, they count on the raft being their main weapon. <<<<<--------------- I think a lot of people need to realize that.

Also people need to realize that it is not just a top 5 pick in the first. it is a top pick in all the other rounds as well. and picking 36 overall is a great shot at a RB. great shot at a LB. Great shot at a TE, WR.

- so I see the falcons being able to land someone like Barr or Clowney. and then picking up plausible a good line player, or they might shock us and get a supberb TE or maybe a 3-4 nose tackle.

two big things to look at.

and yes I will be loud as heck.