Good Game

Gbpack10

Thanks, dude! Like you say, it WAS a hard fought game, in the most harsh weather conditions imaginable for a football game. And our guys fought hard, and I'm proud 'em. But all is not lost ---- it actually helped our cause in the draft, to lose. Good luck the rest of the way ---- maybe when you get your QB back, you can do some damage in the Playoffs...

Hey Falcon fans hard fought game. Nothing to hang your head about. Hope Atlanta bounces back next season. I dont think my team is going anywhere either, hope I am wrong. Best wishes to you guys and your always a tough opponent when we play.

Well said and the sentiment is appreciated...but most Falcons fans know your last sentence is false. Wish it was true, but it's just not. We still have scars, both physical and emotional, from the beat down Green Bay gave us in the 2010 playoffs and again the following year. Thanks for being classy though, and best of luck moving forward.

Well said and the sentiment is appreciated...but most Falcons fans know your last sentence is false. Wish it was true, but it's just not. We still have scars, both physical and emotional, from the beat down Green Bay gave us in the 2010 playoffs and again the following year. Thanks for being classy though, and best of luck moving forward.

Still look forward to the games. Packers fans never take a win over the Falcons lightly. I don't have any fingernails left after yesterday's game. You're never out of the game with one score and any time on the clock.

Yes, we got a moral victory in GB. Thank You. We are so bad that we were expecting you guys to blow us out of the building by at least 30 points. We low expectation Falcon fans will take all of the moral victories we can get. Next year we hope to actually win more than 4 games, but if we still suck moral victories will be our goal again.