After What We Saw All Year Are The Falcons Or Redskins Playoff Contenders?

Rewind

2/10

This is silly, both teams have been out the playoff conversation for a good while. Other threads were talking about whether these winning regular season teams were truly built for the playoffs. (or Super Bowl) which is a legitimate talking point even it it is reactionary to one bad loss or if it's posted to p*ss y'all off. Y'all posted threads like this about Atlanta last year and they weren't blown out by anybody. This thread reeks of butt hurt. =P

2/10

This is silly, both teams have been out the playoff conversation for a good while. Other threads were talking about whether these winning regular season teams were truly built for the playoffs. (or Super Bowl) which is a legitimate talking point even it it is reactionary to one bad loss or if it's posted to p*ss y'all off. This thread reeks of butt hurt. =P

Other threads were started by a moron you keep supporting and were made out of stupidity and butt hurt feelings.

So you should have no problem with this. It is just as legit as the other threads.

Other threads were started by a moron you keep supporting and were made out of stupidity and butt hurt feelings.

So you should have no problem with this. It is just as legit as the other threads.

lol what? I've neither endorsed nor slammed WFW. He says some stupid sh*t sometimes but that's none of my business. Better to let him do his thing because it p*sses y'all off so bad. lol.

There's enough butt hurt to go around for everyone. I was just saying the other threads made more sense. wink.png

lol what? I've neither endorsed nor slammed WFW. He says some stupid sh*t sometimes but that's none of my business. Better to let him do his thing because it p*sses y'all off so bad. lol.

There's enough butt hurt to go around for everyone. I was just saying the other threads made more sense. wink.png

This this thread makes just as much since as the other. Not my fault you don't like this discussion.

This this thread makes just as much since as the other. Not my fault you don't like this discussion.

I'm fine with it. I bet I've taken more jabs at my team than all the rivals here combined. A little humility never hurts. I just think you missed the point...this thread is just silly. And it doesn't really make as much sense as the others. lol. Even if they were posted to get a reaction from y'all, they raised some valid talking points. Will the Saints be able to win on the road this year en route to a Super Bowl appearance? Brees has never won a road playoff game and I'm sure their blowout loss in Seattle raises some concerns... Before this year Cam's never put together a winning season, let alone a playoff birth--and now they've just been blown out on prime time. You know what people are gonna talk about after that kind of game? "Is Carolina ready for the playoffs?" WFW posted that to troll your @ss but it's actually not a far-fetched topic. Chances are someone would have raised the issue in another manner regardless. What am I gonna find if I venture over to the Huddle right now? A bunch of peachy speculation about how y'all are gonna win the Super Bowl this year? I doubt it.

The Falcons dealt with that all last season and they weren't blown out by anybody all year. Surely you can deal with a little bit of criticism. laugh.png Like I said, this thread doesn't even phase me. It's cute and all, just thought I'd poke fun at how silly it was and how obviously butt-hurt inspired it struck me as. Anyway, have fun.

I'm fine with it. I bet I've taken more jabs at my team than all the rivals here combined. A little humility never hurts. I just think you missed the point...this thread is just silly. And it doesn't really make as much sense as the others. lol. Even if they were posted to get a reaction from y'all, they raised some valid talking points. Will the Saints be able to win on the road this year en route to a Super Bowl appearance? Brees has never won a road playoff game and I'm sure their blowout loss in Seattle raises some concerns... Before this year Cam's never put together a winning season, let alone a playoff birth--and now they've just been blown out on prime time. You know what people are gonna talk about after that kind of game? "Is Carolina ready for the playoffs?" WFW posted that to troll your @ss but it's actually not a far-fetched topic. Chances are someone would have raised the issue in another manner regardless. What am I gonna find if I venture over to the Huddle right now? A bunch of peachy speculation about how y'all are gonna win the Super Bowl this year? I doubt it.

The Falcons dealt with that all last season and they weren't blown out by anybody all year. Surely you can deal with a little bit of criticism. laugh.png Like I said, this thread doesn't even phase me. It's cute and all, just thought I'd poke fun at how silly it was and how obviously butt-hurt inspired it struck me as. Anyway, have fun.

None of these threads make since because if you've watched football the last 10 years you would know anything can happen once you're in. Last 3 Superbowl Winners were wildcard teams.

Were the Cardnial Superbowl contenders in 09' at the 12 game of tge season?

You see how stupid that looks now?

Oh and we blew you out in the 2nd game last year.

Edited by Rewind

None of these threads make since because if you've watched football the last 10 years you would know anything can happen once you're in. Last 3 Superbowl Winners were wildcard teams.

Were the Cardnial Superbowl contenders in 09' at the 12 game of tge season?

You see how stupid that looks now?

I agree. I'm just saying, like it or not, you're gonna hear that kind of talk following blowout losses on prime time. Or when your QB hasn't won a playoff game. Or when your QB hasn't won a road playoff game. Or whatever.

I agree. I'm just saying, like it or not, you're gonna hear that kind of talk following blowout losses on prime time. Or when your QB hasn't won a playoff game. Or when your QB hasn't won a road playoff game. Or whatever.

Hasn't been in the playoffs. So we don't know what he will do. At least Ryan got time to get a proven record before these question popped up.

True but we ALL know this season is over for them

That's a bit premature, isn't it? You all still have to play them in Charlotte, and despite having what could possibly be the most overrated quarterback in NFL history, they do have a very, very good defense, front seven at least.

That's a bit premature, isn't it? You all still have to play them in Charlotte, and despite having what could possibly be the most overrated quarterback in NFL history, they do have a very, very good defense, front seven at least.

My reply was about Washington and Atl. If im not mistaken, their season is over.

Redskins

dont care

Falcons

I have loved them all my life, only the last 5 yrs have I seen them win alot of games, to start the yr, Falcons were Super Bowl Contenders , what went wrong ?

well I Believe the best thing they can do is not even worry about the many things that went wrong, and look to the things that went right the previous 5 yrs and get back to that....

but yea, Losing seasons are nothing new to me

the winning ones were lol