Congrats Abraham

Sidecar Falcon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, he's only got 11 sacks on the season, a bunch of tfls, safeties, and fumbles.

3 m a season is too much for that kind of overrated production. Rather pay 7m a season to an lt that knows more about injuries than our medical staff.

Completely correct. Better to pay more for an injury prone LT with one good season than get a Stud LT with one bad season also. GENIUS

Meh, he's only got 11 sacks on the season, a bunch of tfls, safeties, and fumbles.

3 m a season is too much for that kind of overrated production. Rather pay 7m a season to an lt that knows more about injuries than our medical staff.

Aargh! It makes you mad just thinking about it. He deserved the so called shot at a ring way more than that dude.

LMAO! All of you know you asked for Abe to get the axe "because he was too old and declining". Now you mad because he's still getting sacks somewhere else. Funny thing I can imagine is three or four years from now Smitty is going take some other team to the SB and/or Matt having an MVP season and I know I'll see some "Why did we get rid of those guys again?" posts while we're trying to figure how we went wrong choosing Jon Gruden and drafting a brittle run option QB.

Ask and ye shall receive.