Matt Prater!

Falconsfan567

Because he did ......do you not remember we had to call Mort back from Denmark because Prater missed like 5, 20-30 yarders in a row ? Even though they were not even here yet Maybe Mike Smith and TD are to blame, fk I don't know ....Prater must die ...angry.png

Yes I remember that clearly. I was asking the question of why did he suck for the Falcons in 2007? What changed after he got with the Broncos that made him one of the best kickers in the NFL?

Yes I remember that clearly. I was asking the question of why did he suck for the Falcons in 2007? What changed after he got with the Broncos that made him one of the best kickers in the NFL?

He was really shaken up by the shenanigans going on here (prison, dog fighting, passes thrown into the stands).

I've been wondering the exact same thing. That kid was missing everything when he was here. Single handedly cost us that Jacksonville game.

Because he did ......do you not remember we had to call Mort back from Denmark because Prater missed like 5, 20-30 yarders in a row ? Even though they were not even here yet Maybe Mike Smith and TD are to blame, fk I don't know ....Prater must die ...angry.png

Are you sure that you are not confusing Prater for Jason Elam? Elam went completely down the drain after looking good for a short time. Prater, before he was released was pushing Bryant for the job, and narrowly lost out.

You got that wrong man. Prater was released in 2007. We signed Bryant in 09.

Just looked it up, and you and the other guy are right. Prater was released by the Falcons after missing 2 FGs against Jacksonville. Elam was released by Falcons in December 09 and replaced with Bryant. Prater beat out Billy Cundiff when he was here.

Just looked it up, and you and the other guy are right. Prater was released by the Falcons after missing 2 FGs against Jacksonville. Elam was released by Falcons in December 09 and replaced with Bryant. Prater beat out Billy Cundiff when he was here.

Two very easy field goals for an NFL kicker. I thought after we cut him he was never gonna be seen again.