Matt Prater

SuperAINTSfan

Prater's boot came in Denver, a mile above sea level...

Janikowski and Elam had long kicks in Denver including a Janikowski pregame 70 yarder... a mile high helps.

Dempsey did his in New Orleans, 5 feet below sea level... I was selling cokes at Tulane that day. The place went nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu73YSmtiXU

ps: was the catch before his kick truly inbounds? from the stands, it looked like he was out and I remember the crowd being amazed that the Saints got the call. Katrina refs???

in a nfl game with all the pressure???

This response is laughable and Im sure you arent the only one that feels this way. It was in college, but I dont see the difference. If you can do it you can do it. Putting on an NFL uniform doesnt give or take away ability. Crowds are crowds also.....its not like an NFL crowd is louder than an NCAA crowd. So, I dont get where you are going with that.....yes I do, you are down playing ones ability in order to look smart. Bravo.

The person I am speaking of I have told for years that he has a $1m leg. However, he is content doing graphics for the Navy instead. To each his own, but there are many NFL teams that he could kick for. He can punt and kick FGs. Ive never seen him kickoff and the ball not go out of the endzone. He can punt it 55-60 yards in the air. The guy played soccer most of his life. He didnt even play football until he was a senior in HS and hasnt really played since college. He did play semi-pro a few years ago, but hes never tried out for and NFL team or anything like that.

Oh well.

This response is laughable and Im sure you arent the only one that feels this way. It was in college, but I dont see the difference. If you can do it you can do it. Putting on an NFL uniform doesnt give or take away ability. Crowds are crowds also.....its not like an NFL crowd is louder than an NCAA crowd. So, I dont get where you are going with that.....yes I do, you are down playing ones ability in order to look smart. Bravo.

The person I am speaking of I have told for years that he has a $1m leg. However, he is content doing graphics for the Navy instead. To each his own, but there are many NFL teams that he could kick for. He can punt and kick FGs. Ive never seen him kickoff and the ball not go out of the endzone. He can punt it 55-60 yards in the air. The guy played soccer most of his life. He didnt even play football until he was a senior in HS and hasnt really played since college. He did play semi-pro a few years ago, but hes never tried out for and NFL team or anything like that.

Oh well.

im pretty sure his point was that a few kickers can kick them in warm ups and practice.

Having it happen in a game is a whole different challenge.

You must be a little nervous about tonights game cause you just went into full blown overreact mode.

im pretty sure his point was that a few kickers can kick them in warm ups and practice.

Having it happen in a game is a whole different challenge.

You must be a little nervous about tonights game cause you just went into full blown overreact mode.

Nah, got some personal issues that have me stressing right now.....Im in a real lose/lose situation.

If I misread the post then my bad.

Ive just always believed that if you have the ability you have the ability.