Antone Smith With Zero Touches!

I'm not a big Smith fan. Yes, I like his speed, I think we need an every down back or at least a real change of pace type guy with his type of speed. I don't think he is the answer and I don't think getting snaps this year is going to make a difference. Draft a young RB and see if he can play. Smith is not the answer.

I'm not a big Smith fan. Yes, I like his speed, I think we need an every down back or at least a real change of pace type guy with his type of speed. I don't think he is the answer and I don't think getting snaps this year is going to make a difference. Draft a young RB and see if he can play. Smith is not the answer.

How dafk do you know ? What more he got to do ? You would not even like to see a little more of him , or just regulate him to STs in perpetuity ? ......dang people ....sad.png

So you want to blow a draft pick on replacing someone that's averaging like 30 YPC for us... alright.

Get him off special Teams. Need to place S. Ja on special teams. Everytime A. Smith has touched the ball something good has happened. It has either resulted in a 10+ yards carry or a touch down.

Exactly...I mean why not?

Antone doesn't HAVE to be an every down back. Just get him the rock 5-8 times with combo run/pass. Let's see what he can really do in Koetter's offense.

Exactly...I mean why not?

Antone doesn't HAVE to be an every down back. Just get him the rock 5-8 times with combo run/pass. Let's see what he can really do in Koetter's offense.

Its hilarious that we hire an OC who bases his offense around screens and keep our fastest back on the bench.