Great Game - Falcons Play Hard And Still Lose

i m not crying. but i m also not rooting for another team to win. there are 31 other teams in the league. go find one, cuz you are not a falcons fan.

Telling me to root for some other team is you crying. The fact that I want the Falcons to win when IT COUNTS and to lose (for higher picks) when it doesn't, would make me actually a bigger fan of the team than you. You are a poor little ****** who is unable to take it.

DSCN0658.JPG

Telling me to root for some other team is you crying. The fact that I want the Falcons to win when IT COUNTS and to lose (for higher picks) when it doesn't, would make me actually a bigger fan of the team than you. You are a poor little ****** who is unable to take it.

DSCN0658.JPG

falcon fans don t go rooting for buffalo. or act like an *** in open chat, when lots of others ask you to stop, the mental midget around here is you. and i don t think your girl friends would like you posting their pics in this thread.

falcon fans don t go rooting for buffalo. or act like an *** in open chat, when lots of others ask you to stop, the mental midget around here is you. and i don t think your girl friends would like you posting their pics in this thread.

Are you so thick headed? I want the Falcons to get a higher pick. They are actually improving their chances long term. You act as if I am a long time Buffalo fan. It was for one game this season.

We both want the Falcons to win games, but for me there is one caveat - if the Falcons are disqualified from the playoffs, then yes I want them to tank to increase their draft pick. If this is chess it would be like sacrificing a piece to get a check mate later. It is a risk but a calculated risk.

You want them to win meaningless games for what?

Also, being a fan doesn't mean that you go into ****** mode because you are unable to see someone else's perspective. Learn to THINK instead of emoting all the time.

Edited by Objective Critic

Are you so thick headed? I want the Falcons to get a higher pick. They are actually improving their chances long term. You act as if I am a long time Buffalo fan. It was for one game this season.

We both want the Falcons to win games, but for me there is one caveat - if the Falcons are disqualified from the playoffs, then yes I want them to tank to increase their draft pick. If this is chess it would be like sacrificing a piece to get a check mate later. It is a risk but a calculated risk.

You want them to win meaningless games for what?

Also, being a fan doesn't mean that you go into ****** mode because you are unable to see someone else's perspective. Learn to THINK instead of emoting all the time.

are you so thick in the head, that rooting for another team, means you are not a falcons fan? troll elsewhere little girl.

are you so thick in the head, that rooting for another team, means you are not a falcons fan? troll elsewhere little girl.

I already explained my reasoning. You have not explained yours. You are just whining like a b-tch. You have nothing to substantial to say. Go take your head out of you a ss, soak your head, wipe the tears from your eyes, get something to drink and calm down.

The fact is I am here to stay and there is nothing you can do about it. Get use to it pal. You will be hearing a lot more from me :D

Edited by Objective Critic

Exactly how I wanted. Play decent but still lose. I'm a "long termer" not a "tanker"

Well said, but unfortunately the over emoting homer-trolls equate tanking with wanting the Falcons to do long term. For them it is a black and white issue, and they are unable to see any nuance, or gradient that may be involved as far as opinions go. In other words, we are not dealing with people playing with a full deck.

I have no problem with the Falcons playing hard IF it is for testing their youngsters or any player who has not locked a position for the team, especially the positions like offensive and defensive lines - let them fight for their jobs. I would take Ryan out of the game and anyone else considered a star on the team. No need to throw them into harms way.

The homers and homer-trolls have to face the fact that this season is a lost cause and the team needs to do everything to help position themselves better next year and the years after that.