I Remember Some People Saying One Player Cannot Make Our Defense Look This Bad

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

Decoud out and amazingly we click. Motta is even making plays. Heck i think motta made more plays then decoud has all year long.

And I'm happy to see Motta in.

Guest fibonacci

Yep i remember in training camp stating motta was good. And i was one of the ones who showed how much he talked in the bcs bowl.

Not bragging... Just saying. Lol :D

I think it has more to do with the Packers offense being pure garbage without Rodgers. Still, nice to see some promise out of these younger players. Worrilow definitely has a short memory which is very nice to see.

I totaly agree. Nice to see, but Matt Flynn was even to bad for the raiders. NO more to say about him.

Guest fibonacci

I think it has more to do with the Packers offense being pure garbage without Rodgers. Still, nice to see some promise out of these younger players. Worrilow definitely has a short memory which is very nice to see.

I saw a TD walk past decoud right before he got hurt.

Just saying.

Guest fibonacci

And you really think, that was all on him? I saw a drive in the redzone with motta in.....so?

you might want to read my first post again.

"one player can make a team look bad"

Well they marched up the field with ease that 1st drive and thats the same drive Decoud went out.

Since then it hasn't been so easy. It may not mean much but it does seem a little telling

Edited by ATLFalcons11

you might want to read my first post again.

"one player can make a team look bad"

Yes and why the packers am in the redzone with motta in?

Sorry to get in the falcons are soo good after this game is very dangerous. Redskins are also a win, but panthers and 49ers will be very hard and even with motta...

And of course decoud has to be benched, but I amk not the coach. the coach has to bench so it is on smith.....But be sure motta will not solve the problems upfront against good QBs and oline..neither has the packers now.

Edited by obmann

Guest fibonacci

So now my question is..... "what do you think on Smith being our coach"?

We have clearly seen some of these guys should be our starters. Yet it has to take an injury to see them.

I might need to make another thread just to state this point. (and I'm not a fire Smith. It's just frustrating)

So now my question is..... "what do you think on Smith being our coach"?

We have clearly seen some of these guys should be our starters. Yet it has to take an injury to see them.

I might need to make another thread just to state this point. (and I'm not a fire Smith. It's just frustrating)

Its really only been a half tho and Matt Flynn isn't the best QB