Holy **** The Redskins Are Getting Wrecked

Born A-Ginn

I'm just gonna be real... every Redskins game I've watched this year they were blown out by the 2nd quarter. Sh*t is ridiculous. What the heck is going on with that team?

Team doesn't make adjustments. Defense will hold for a half and then fold. Offense inconsistent. Some drives play well, then completely die off. Plus RG3 is playing worse then last year. Special teams has sucked all year, today they are just taking it to a new level.

Team doesn't make adjustments. Defense will hold for a half and then fold. Offense inconsistent. Some drives play well, then completely die off. Plus RG3 is playing worse then last year. Special teams has sucked all year, today they are just taking it to a new level.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm just assuming for the team to be that d*mn bad and sloppy there's got to be something deeper going on with the organization... be it locker room problems or whatever else.

I don't know what's going on, but I'm just assuming for the team to be that d*mn bad and sloppy there's got to be something deeper going on with the organization... be it locker room problems or whatever else.

Well dc needs to go like 3 seasons ago. Specials teams coach as well. Last in special teams, we are like 30th in yards and allowed and in points allowed. Offense isn't good as last year. So ya man, coaching hasn't been on point. Shanny might be fired. Wouldn't be surprised and wouldnt be mad.

Well dc needs to go like 3 seasons ago. Specials teams coach as well. Last in special teams, we are like 30th in yards and allowed and in points allowed. Offense isn't good as last year. So ya man, coaching hasn't been on point. Shanny might be fired. Wouldn't be surprised and wouldnt be mad.

I feel ya man. The season will be over soon and maybe y'all can get things back on track next year.