Greatest Movie Scene Ever - Clint - None Other

Guest Deisel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfkoFA7UCY&feature=player_embedded

"I know what your thinking, did I fire 6 shots or 5, but in all this confusion, I've lost count myself. But seeing as this is a 44 magnum,the most powerful gun in the world, it'll blow your head Clean off. So you gota ask yourself a question. Do I feel lucky? Well, punk, do ya?

Edited by Deisel

RRlaQ7a.pngStealing my material, bro.

"I was an Eisenhower Republican when I started out at 21, because he promised to get us out of the Korean War. And over the years, I realized there was a Republican philosophy that I liked. And then they lost it. And libertarians had more of it. Because what I really believe is, Let's spend a little more time leaving everybody alone. These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't give a f-ck about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out of. They go on and on with all this bullsh-t about "sanctity"—don't give me that sanctity crap! Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want."

- Clint Eastwood

Mgbi3.jpg

Love that scene. Thats called Reality and many of the fine civil folks on this board could learn a lesson from that one. Be careful who you run your mouth too.

$20 says Snake creams his pants any time an old white guy shoots a "thug" or "punk" in a movie. I've never seen someone get so hard at the thought of shooting a gun at someone. It's like he's hoping some group of hooligans storms his house.

Honestly, haven't we all had those days where we hoped for a home invasion?

$20 says Snake creams his pants any time an old white guy shoots a "thug" or "punk" in a movie. I've never seen someone get so hard at the thought of shooting a gun at someone. It's like he's hoping some group of hooligans storms his house.

Listen jackazz. I don't need a gun to protect myself and I certainly wouldn't need 1 to thwart your advances. Being able to properly defend oneself is a Constitutional MANDATE. Those who can't, most likely you, need others to do your bidding. You can strip it all away in a matter of moments but when your time comes to put up or shut up, I'm betting you Shut up.

Listen jackazz. I don't need a gun to protect myself and I certainly wouldn't need 1 to thwart your advances. Being able to properly defend oneself is a Constitutional MANDATE. Those who can't, most likely you, need others to do your bidding. You can strip it all away in a matter of moments but when your time comes to put up or shut up, I'm betting you Shut up.

gallery_35942_10875_10408973834c2116457747c.gif

Huh?