Good Game Saints

Born A-Ginn

Well it's finally here. The game that's been hyped up for weeks on end by the media ever since the Panthers decided to say "YOLO!" and rip off an 8-game winning streak. Probably the single most important game of the season for both our teams not counting the playoffs.

The Saints got their azzes handily beat up in the Land of Starbucks, and couldn't get anything going through the air (be it a football or an airplane). Now they're back home and pissed off and looking to take it out my Panthers in the bright lights of Sunday Night Football... assuming the lights don't go out that is.

Yep. Zoolander and Moleboy have a record of like -0 in the Rapedome where they routinely blow every one out. Pretty much unbeatable, and this young Panthers squad isn't quite battle tested in those situations. It's gonna get ugly, Cams gonna switch from a towel to a Sham-Wow to dry up his tears, and the media is gonna drop our azzes faster than Ginn drops the wide open 60-yard bomb Cam throws him at some point in the 2nd quarter.

Saints - 569

Panthers - 0

Well it's finally here. The game that's been hyped up for weeks on end by the media ever since the Panthers decided to say "YOLO!" and rip off an 8-game winning streak. Probably the single most important game of the season for both our teams not counting the playoffs.

The Saints got their azzes handily beat up in the Land of Starbucks, and couldn't get anything going through the air (be it a football or an airplane). Now they're back home and pissed off and looking to take it out my Panthers in the bright lights of Sunday Night Football... assuming the lights don't go out that is.

Yep. Zoolander and Moleboy have a record of like -0 in the Rapedome where they routinely blow every one out. Pretty much unbeatable, and this young Panthers squad isn't quite battle tested in those situations. It's gonna get ugly, Cams gonna switch from a towel to a Sham-Wow to dry up his tears, and the media is gonna drop our azzes faster than Ginn drops the wide open 60-yard bomb Cam throws him at some point in the 2nd quarter.

Saints - 569

Panthers - 0

One week you have to be right, and this is just a good a week as any. tongue.png

Saints - 569

Panthers - 0

You forgot to mention vicodin ;)

Yep. Zoolander and Moleboy have a record of like ∞-0 in the Rapedome where they routinely blow every one out. Pretty much unbeatable, and this young Panthers squad isn't quite battle tested in those situations. It's gonna get ugly, Cams gonna switch from a towel to a Sham-Wow to dry up his tears, and the media is gonna drop our azzes faster than Ginn drops the wide open 60-yard bomb Cam throws him at some point in the 2nd quarter.

Saints - 569

Panthers - 0

And the kitty cats got their a$$ handily beat up in the land of Hurricanes!!!

0ap1000000066384.jpg

Check out the Johnny-come-lately Saints fan. Congrats on the win.

Fool! I been posting on this board for years. Just a new name. I'm glad you and your buddies finally seen the light! I know it has been 5 years, however shut your trap until you win something. You got that boy? Edited by UniqueGroup9

New clown.

You will see us again. Being a ***** will comeback to haunt you I promise.

All the sh!t you and your buddies talked all week is haunting you right now...lol I'm not new, I know all the names. Karma is a Bi!ch, and you found that out tonight, meow...lol Edited by UniqueGroup9

All the sh!t you and your buddies talked all week is haunting you right now...lol I'm not new, I know all the names. Karma is a Bi!ch, and you found that out tonight, meow...lol

You're a nobody we don't know you. You just decided to open your punk mouth this week. Again you will see us again new *****

You're a nobody we don't know you. You just decided to open your punk mouth this week. Again you will see us again new *****

Who is we?..lol Bring it next week, good luck to both teams! Edited by UniqueGroup9