Panthers @ Saints Game Thread

Kevo

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints will not bounce back from last week's loss and lose to the Panthers 28-21.

I also predict that Cam will wear a towel over his head during some point in the game.

hi-res-452796287-cam-newton-of-the-carolina-panthers-celebrates-with_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Yep. He'll be wearing it as he does his victory lap around your stadium to all the newly converted Camolina Panther fans. smile.png

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Also pulling for the Lions over the Eagles, Rams over the Cardinals and the Bears over the Cowboys.

I believe the winner of our game can clinch a spot if the above scenarios play themselves out? While the loser is still in excellent position for a WC over the other contenders.

Mainly looking forward to the 49ers/Seahawks game aside from our game. Need the Hawks to win to make clinching a spot easier... same thing for the Rams over the Cardinals.

Meh, if only we hadn't given the ******* Bills game away on a silver platter we wouldn't have to worry about that.

WFW cannot wait until the conclusion of this game. There has been a lot of mud slingin' from both sides and there is going to be enough crow to go around for everyone. WFW has stated his POV. saints bounce back, pox is demoralized barely shows his face, restIce makes excuses, Ginn and Juice is level-headed about the game congratulates swampers, and swampers are obnoxious as usual...Did WFW miss anything?rolleyes.gif

;) barely show my face? My team could lose out and they'd still finish with a winning record. You'd switch records in a heartbeat if you could.