Bcs National Championship Game

Falconsfan567

the first time Jameis met any kind of pressure was against Duke and he did not respond well. The defense clamped down and their athleticism bailed them out. he did better in the second half but after they had the momentum.

in short, i dont have confidence in him that he can create his own momentum. Auburn is going to be unlike anything they have faced.

Yeah Duke's defense kept them in the game for most of that 1st half until they got woren down because of being on the field the whole 1st half. AU's defense may suck against the pass but the one thing we can do on defense is get after the QB. Jameis hasn't faced that kind of pass rush.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a Miami fan since I was 10 years old, so I don't care for FSU. On the other hand, I'm a UGA alumnus, so Auburn can go **** themselves.

i hate all other SEC teams that arent UGA. i never ever root for the SEC. i have no love for the SEC, just UGA.

You tell a team enough times that they don't stand a chance in **** of winning and see what happens. All AU has heard for over a month now. FSU hasn't been punched in the mouth this year. They're going to get punched in the mouth by AU and not know what hit em.Keep doubting AU. AU lives off the hate! WAR **** EAGLE!

You tell a team enough times that they don't stand a chance in **** of winning and see what happens. All AU has heard for over a month now. FSU hasn't been punched in the mouth this year. They're going to get punched in the mouth by AU and not know what hit em.Keep doubting AU. AU lives off the hate! WAR **** EAGLE!

like Miami/Ohio State game. They heard for months how they had no chance. Miami coaches and players thought it would be a cake walk. But in 2001 Nebraska heard they had no chance against the U. And they didn't. We crushed them

Archived