Bcs National Championship Game

Falconsfan567

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy watching people predict AU getting dominated then having to come back and admit they were completely off base.

This game will be decided by 6pts or less. Personally, I don't like AU's chances; but if this season has taught me anything, it's that you'd be an absolute fool to count them out until the clock has completely expired.

Noles >

I grew up a UGA guy and I'm a Georgia Southern Alum but I've had a soft spot for the Garnet and Gold since I was a little kid and saw them rocking what was to me the Braves warchant. It's been real nice seeing them have a big year when the home teams are otherwise falling flat on their face. Go Noles!

as much as i hate to say it i think auburn wins tonight. malzahn has proven this year he can scheme is offense to make the players better.

the game will come down to in game adjustments and i think auburn's coaches win that battle.

i am also not so sure if jameis can handle the spotlight. he looked rattled early against duke and this auburn team is way better than duke.

we shall see, i will be rooting hard for state but i just dont think it will happen.

good luck tonight.

Everyone can talk about FSU's defense all they want to and about how AU hasn't faced a defense like the one FSU has. But you're all foregetting that idea works both ways. It's a 2-way street. FSU hasn't faced an offense than can run the ball like AU can.

that is a valid point and i was trying to make that point earlier.

auburns run game is really good not only because of mason and marshall, but the scheme and lineman. they have been able to run on anyone all year so i dont see that stopping in this game.

i think it will come down to in game adjustments. who will do it better?

i hate to say it but i think the edge goes to Auburn. hopefully i am wrong.

that is a valid point and i was trying to make that point earlier.

auburns run game is really good not only because of mason and marshall, but the scheme and lineman. they have been able to run on anyone all year so i dont see that stopping in this game.

i think it will come down to in game adjustments. who will do it better?

i hate to say it but i think the edge goes to Auburn. hopefully i am wrong.

Also AU is battle tested. AU knows they can get down and comeback and win. AU knows they can put together a game winning drive to win a game. FSU has had all of their games won by halftime. They've been able to just party in the 2nd half of games. Who knows how they will react to getting punched in the mouth in the 4th quarter? We don't know.

the first time Jameis met any kind of pressure was against Duke and he did not respond well. The defense clamped down and their athleticism bailed them out. he did better in the second half but after they had the momentum.

in short, i dont have confidence in him that he can create his own momentum. Auburn is going to be unlike anything they have faced.

Archived