Bcs National Championship Game

Falconsfan567

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can the SEC get like maybe another 1/2 credit to the BCS streak? I mean c'mon it's Florida State, that's an SEC team in the wrong conference. Tonight might not be a win for the SEC but it's still a win for football in the South.

Don't be that guy. The ridiculous that you're spewing is even worse than the SEC Pride nonsense that goes on around here.

New Rule: you don't get to celebrate unless YOUR team wins.

That was a great game.

As a Georgia fan I couldn't help but see some parallels to the UGA/Auburn game. Auburn firing on all cylinders in the first half, then limping into the second half. Marshall making the most incredible play you've seen all year, then overshooting a wide open receiver down the middle of the field on the next. The game flipped at halftime, but unlike UGA, FSU was able to hold on.

I've got to give Auburn props. Thought they were running on luck at the end of the season but that's a well coached team that clearly progressed as the year went on. Malzahn has them on the right track and Johnson's going to be able to build up an even better defense than he had at SC.

Watching the Championship and the Sugar Bowl makes me long for the days when Georgia played defense.

Sorry 567, honestly. But man, it was an astonishing year for the Tigers! Who would have ever guessed they'd be here (other than that one 500/1 odds guy)? No reason to believe Auburn won't be here next year either. Chin up, buddy smile.png

Yep, great first year under the new coach. They'll be in the mix.

Thanks guys. FSU earned this win. Great comeback by them after being down 21-3. But how big does that missed FG look now? Of better yet Gus sitting on a 21-10 lead right before halftime. That FG there would have been huge too.

Don't be that guy. The ridiculous that you're spewing is even worse than the SEC Pride nonsense that goes on around here.

New Rule: you don't get to celebrate unless YOUR team wins.

Umm..

It really was. For all of the **** the BCS caught, for all the ****** blowout games we endured it went out with a bang.

Absolutely. Still glad its finally over.

Archived