Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Bcs National Championship Game

645 posts in this topic

14/27 (51.8), 230 YDS (8.5), 2 TD, 1 INT

Not bad for someone who's not a real QB.

I guess. I am more worried about the NFL than anything. If every college team goes to an Auburn like offense you might as well find the fastest player on the field and make them a QB. Forget ever seeing the next great Manning or Brady.

Best BCS Championship games of all time?

1. Texas-USC

2. Miami-Ohio St.

3.????

I have to put this one right up near the top. 3 touchdowns in the last 4:46. Amazing

SacFalcFan likes this

I guess. I am more worried about the NFL than anything. If every college team goes to an Auburn like offense you might as well find the fastest player on the field and make them a QB. Forget ever seeing the next great Manning or Brady.

I don't think it will ever happen. There will always be coaches like Nick Saban that run NFL style programs that require having NFL type QB's to be successful.

I have to put this one right up near the top. 3 touchdowns in the last 4:46. Amazing

yep same here..

I may have underestimated his game tho

ugmantu.jpg?w=640&h=402

“People ask how I am and what I’m up to,” he said. “And I just tell them I’m living the dream. This whole season has been the best moment. What a wonderful ride we’re on right now.”

living the dream.. lol

Best BCS Championship games of all time?

1. Texas-USC

2. Miami-Ohio St.

3.????

1. Texas vs. Southern California

2. Miami vs. Ohio State

3. Auburn vs. Florida State

4. Tennessee vs. Florida State?

5. Auburn vs. Oregon?

you got to put the nebraska beatdown of florida in that top 5.. smile.png that was an enjoyable game..

That wasn't in the BCS era. Tommy Frazier and that Nebraska team was simply unstoppable. That team ranks right up there with the 2001 Miami team among the greatest teams I ever saw.

Bill Brasky likes this

1. Texas vs. Southern California

2. Miami vs. Ohio State

3. Auburn vs. Florida State

4. Tennessee vs. Florida State?

5. Auburn vs. Oregon?

I sorta remember that game,

Really, I only remember Tee Martin winning it. That name is unforgettable.

That wasn't in the BCS era. Tommy Frazier and that Nebraska team was simply unstoppable. That team ranks right up there with the 2001 Miami team among the greatest teams I ever saw.

oh i know.. i just wanted it to be mentioned as a top 5 game in general.. i really enjoyed that game.. lol yeah that nebraska team was one of the best i have ever seen in my life.

Yeah, Nebraska really ****** their chances of ever getting another NC when they joined the Big12 and the slightly more rigorous admission standards Texas (and others) insisted on. Now they are in the Big10 and they have even tougher admissions standards. Nebraska probably wont win another NC unless something fluky happens.

The 2000 FSU-Virginia Tech game was great, until the 4th quarter.

yeah that would be my 5th game.. that game was something.. it was an entire nfl defense up against mike vick..

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson 18m

Tre Mason finishes the season with 1,816 yards, breaking Bo Jackson's single season record. There's never been a tougher back at Auburn.

Mason also broke Bo's record for All Purpose Yards this season. He also broke Cam's rushing TD record this season.

Truly one of the greatest individual seasons in Auburn history.

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson 18m

Tre Mason finishes the season with 1,816 yards, breaking Bo Jackson's single season record. There's never been a tougher back at Auburn.

Mason also broke Bo's record for All Purpose Yards this season. He also broke Cam's rushing TD record this season.

Truly one of the greatest individual seasons in Auburn history.

treymasonheismanpose.gif?w=640&h=360

Still no Bo tho

The 2000 FSU-Virginia Tech game was great, until the 4th quarter.

yeah that would be my 5th game.. that game was something.. it was an entire nfl defense up against mike vick..

What pushes that game out of the top 5 was FSU talking control of the 4th quarter and making it a lopsided finish.

But one game you can make a good argument for in the top 5 is 2003 when LSU beat Ohio State.

treymasonheismanpose.gif?w=640&h=360

Still no Bo tho

He's not Bo but then again who is?

Before this past weekend, I had no idea Ronnie Brown was still in the NFL.

I honestly didn't know either. I don't know what happened to him. Dude was such a beast at AU and early on with the Dolphins sharing time with Ricky Williams and then the Dolphins cut him loose for some reason and he never got another starting gig in the NFL. Only backup roles with the Eagles and Chargers.

Ronnie-Brown-secures-win-for-San-Diego-in-AFC-Wildcard-against-Cincinnati.gif

This was Ronnie Brown on Sunday.

He still looked very young on that run. Like I said I don't know why he's been relegated to a backup role. He can still get the job done. Always thought he would have a monster career because unlike Carnell Williams there wasn't the injury concerns with him.