Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Bcs National Championship Game

645 posts in this topic

Yeah it won't be official until about 8:30 PM EST tomorrow night but it's gonna happen! :)

how pissed would you be if something crazy happened abd Bama jumped you guys lol

how pissed would you be if something crazy happened abd Bama jumped you guys lol

They would have to bring out the Alabama National Guard for all the riots that would break out in this state.

Going to be interesting to see what a defense like FSU's can do with a month to prepare for what Gus does.

I think that FSU is the more talented team, but as long as Auburn seems to be catching every break it may not matter.

They would have to bring out the Alabama National Guard for all the riots that would break out in this state.

you know I'm dying laughing at that but I really think you are right.

you know I'm dying laughing at that but I really think you are right.

People get shot and killed over the Iron Bowl ever year. That would really happen. People in this state are stupid when it comes to football.

People get shot and killed over the Iron Bowl ever year. That would really happen. People in this state are stupid when it comes to football.

yeah I heard about the lady that killed a fellow Bama fan last week cause she wasn't upset enough that they lost

yeah I heard about the lady that killed a fellow Bama fan last week cause she wasn't upset enough that they lost

It's absolutely stupid. A dad get put in the hospital in a town not far from where I live because of a moron going off because Bama lost the game. This family was in their back yard shooting off fireworks because Auburn won and some moron jumped out of his car and beat the crap out of the dad and put him in the hospital and gave the mom a black eye.

I don't take football that seriously but lots of people in this state do. It's stupid.

It's absolutely stupid. A dad get put in the hospital in a town not far from where I live because of a moron going off because Bama lost the game. This family was in their back yard shooting off fireworks because Auburn won and some moron jumped out of his car and beat the crap out of the dad and put him in the hospital and gave the mom a black eye.

I don't take football that seriously but lots of people in this state do. It's stupid.

thats rediculous man we never took it that far on the field, sure we got into fights be it stayed on the field bringing it to that level is just stupid.

thats rediculous man we never took it that far on the field, sure we got into fights be it stayed on the field bringing it to that level is just stupid.

It's the only shameful thing about living in this state.

It's the only shameful thing about living in this state.

A9xoQXE.jpg

You know those old laws, like oranges are illegal every third Tuesday that's a full moon, and sodomy laws that were instated in 1709? Well, Alabama has one: selling guns to kids gets a $500 fine; but a sex toy will get you $10,000 and a year in jail! While the archaic law was eventually challenged, it still remains a law today. The year the archaic law was created? 1998.[1]

In 2013, a government panel has recommended doing away with a section in state's 1901 constitution requiring separate schools for white and colored children. The group is hopeful they can overcome the opposition that retained the clause in a 2004 statewide vote.[3]

The more I hear about the rest of the people in Alabama, the more reasonable Falconsfan567™ starts to seem. wink.png

I'm aggressive, opinionated, passionate and loyal to my teams but I'm not stupid. Wish more people here appreciated the way I see things and how passionate I am even if it is overbearing at times.

A9xoQXE.jpg

You know those old laws, like oranges are illegal every third Tuesday that's a full moon, and sodomy laws that were instated in 1709? Well, Alabama has one: selling guns to kids gets a $500 fine; but a sex toy will get you $10,000 and a year in jail! While the archaic law was eventually challenged, it still remains a law today. The year the archaic law was created? 1998.[1]

In 2013, a government panel has recommended doing away with a section in state's 1901 constitution requiring separate schools for white and colored children. The group is hopeful they can overcome the opposition that retained the clause in a 2004 statewide vote.[3]

There's still a law on the books that says you can't milk your cow on Sunday. But I've never seen it imposed.

Tide fans just remember, Forrest Gump was an all American RB at Alabama. that's the smarts it takes to get in!!!! bahahahaha. im sorry i just love to hate yall :)

What do an Auburn student and an Alabama student have in common?

They both got in Alabama.

Miller2Rison and slacker dawg like this

wish that person would have had a pistol on him.