Austin Seferian-Jenkins

If we take a TE in round 1 or 2 i will not be a happy camper

We would have to have grabbed 2 DLinemen and 1 OLineman in freeagenxy or one of our UDFA we are high on this year really needs to shine these last 4 games

Thats the only way i would be ok with 2nd round TE ... I do like a couple of these TEs in this draft tho

We would have to have grabbed 2 DLinemen and 1 OLineman in freeagenxy or one of our UDFA we are high on this year really needs to shine these last 4 games

Thats the only way i would be ok with 2nd round TE ... I do like a couple of these TEs in this draft tho

Yeah this class has some good receiving TEs early on.

guys, I just don't see a TE being on Dimitroff's radar screen this year. I think Toilolo gets at least one year to try and lock down the job - there are just too many needs on the lines of scrimmage - not gonna happen.

I agree.... but, CJF is a very good TE that blocks like a beast RT when inline. He would help our run game tremendously and thus allow two TE sets where Toilolo becomes the Joker/split-out TE, or you can put Toilolo on the line for normal route running after a chop block and use CJF as a move-Joker/HB to help the run game while also creating mismatches my moving him around the formation.