Kick The Packers To The Curb Tomorrow, Atlanta

truefalcon

Guest Negatorris

Flynn could have a good game. He'll have plenty of time to sit in the pocket and scan our swiss cheese defense and Lacy should find plenty of run room. Luckily their defense is almost just as bad, and Ryan is better than Flynn even behind a horrible OL so we should win a high scoring game.

Guest fibonacci

I predict an epic Smittyball performance...

recycle_zps33f554d0.gif

you mean one with Antone Smith barelly running it?

Yep i see Smith only getting 4 touches and everyone asking again....."why can't Smith play more snaps" and"how msny snaps will he get next week". And then repeat until first game next year

Flynn could have a good game. He'll have plenty of time to sit in the pocket and scan our swiss cheese defense and Lacy should find plenty of run room. Luckily their defense is almost just as bad, and Ryan is better than Flynn even behind a horrible OL so we should win a high scoring game.

if anyone has an offensive line worse than the Falcons, its Green Bay. I doubt he has all day, even with our front four.

Guest Negatorris

if anyone has an offensive line worse than the Falcons, its Green Bay. I doubt he has all day, even with our front four.

You never know with our defense.