My Omg It's Early Mock

leftfield

1 Louis Nix DT Notre Dame 6ft 2 345 miniscus surgery shouldn't be a red flag

2 Cyril Richardson OG Baylor 6ft 5 340 plays LT too lol nimble and Blalocks heir

3 Ed Stinson DE/DT Alabama 6ft 3 292 Babs replacement good run stuffer

4 Terrance West RB Towson 5ft 11 233 Does it all Snellings replacement

5 Marqueston Huff FS Wyoming 5ft 11 195 ..can do it all hawk fumbles and importantly likes a tackle

6 JC Copeland FB LSU 6ft 270 ..........sledgehammer blocker

7 Macky MacPherson C Syracuse 6ft 2 290 ..........smart kid good road grader ever present for 3 yrs

I guess we get a couple more picks than this maybe a couple more 7ths (one from StLOUIs) and a 4th for Grimes but it is early days

If we take Nix that means we are in the bottom of the top 10 or we trade back. I don't think we take Nix unless we get a big name in free agency and I don't trust TD with that. I don't see much value in thesee picks. I have heard of any of them except the first 2 and Copeland.

Don't like the Nix pick all that much. Agreed that meniscus surgery isn't a big deal as i've had it myself, but it is still a risk for a big man.

Love the Terrance West pick. Dude can be a legitimate NFL RB in my opinion. He runs hard and has very good vision. He is definitely one of my favorite mid-late round RB's who can carry the load.

Richardson is a stud I don't know if he will be around by the time we pick in the second. TD is going to have to carefully evaluate Nix (if 100% percent healthy) but this draft will be great by what is done in rounds 3-7! The J.C. Copeland's, JuWann James, Dri Archer's, Jerimiah Attachou's , C. Davis's etc if TD and his Scouting staff turn up the energy and prospect investigation and we get lucky it can change the future of the organization and TD's somewhat falling reputation.

I like it, and I've picked Copeland in my own mock. I have to agree with other posters, though: I like Nix, but not where we're likely to pick. If we win a couple or if we trade back, then I like the pick.

I have to agree that the meniscus and tendinitis issues shouldn't be a big issue, but will cost him a few million by dropping his stock.