Julio

Roddy

HD

D. Johnson

D. Davis (resign depth piece)

FB

Ewing

TE

Toilolo (emergence of douglas has made it possible to start lolo as the fourth option)

Coffman (resign depth)

LT

Holmes

Baker (benched when they realize holmes is the better option)

RT

Roger Saffold (FA signing, need vets on the oline)

Schraeder

JaWaun James (6th round pick, start bringing in oline depth)

LG

Blalock

Gabe Jackson (2nd round draft pick, jackson will be the future at LG hopefully starting in 2015)

RG

Jon Asomoah (FA signing, this is the most important signing, RG needs to be addressed and Aso is a good young vet)

Konz

Spencer Long (7th round draft pick, he will start his career on IR but will eventually turn into a nice depth piece in the near future, maybe even a starter eventually)

OC

Hawley (he will win the job and be alot better with RG and RT addressed)

Konz (ive lost faith in konz ability as a starter and he will become depth in hopes of being developed in to a future piece)

Defense

RDE

Osi

Goodman

Maponga

LDE

Clowney (1st round draft pick, with the win for jacksonville we get the 3rd pick in the draft, we will have a good shot at landing clowney and locking down DE)

Massoquoi

RDT

Kelcy Quarles (3rd round draft pick, after shoring up guard and DE we can now start work on our interior dline, what better way to start than bringing in clowneys fellow linemate in the 3rd round)

Vance Walker (FA pickup, walker may end up the starter here but quarles will make it a fight, in the end itll be a strong rotation and both players will get lots of time)

LDT

Corey Peters (resign, deserves a new contract)

Daniel Mccullers (4th round draft pick, this guy is huge and could become a strong NT and eat up blocks to boost our pass rush for years to come)

WOLB

Weatherspoon

Bartu

MLB

Worrilow

Dent

SOLB

Biermann

Bartu

SS

Moore

Motta

FS

Decoud

Ishmael

RCB

Trufant

Mcclain

LCB

Alford

Tracy Porter (FA pickup to replace asantes veteran leadership)

Deion Belue (5th round draft pick, will replace franks in the rotation and lockdown CB for years to come)

K

Bryant

P

Bosher

LS

Harris

Id be very happy with this lineup

Wouldn't mind this at all, I'm a huge fan of DT in the 3rd tho, Easley/Sutton/Johnson and Quarles will all be their, I'm a huge fan of Sutton so I'd go him, but wouldn't mind this AT all good job buddy.

thanks man i like sutton alot but from what i know hes jumping up draft boards, a possible first rounder now, i just didnt see him lasting to the third

thanks man i like sutton alot but from what i know hes jumping up draft boards, a possible first rounder now, i just didnt see him lasting to the third

He could be there at top of second though. The DT I would like most is Hageman, if we can not land Clowney I would not mind trading back a little. for Hageman and perhaps another second rounder.

He's projected as a 2-3rd, his stock has fallen quiet a bit because of an average year, I've seen him mocked to the fourth in some, it's a possibility, and having a top 5 pick in the third is like having a late second, he could be there.

He could be there at top of second though. The DT I would like most is Hageman, if we can not land Clowney I would not mind trading back a little. for Hageman and perhaps another second rounder.

i agree completely, if clowney not there id trade back. But id definately make guard my second pick. Just too many question marks at that possition to me.

He's projected as a 2-3rd, his stock has fallen quiet a bit because of an average year, I've seen him mocked to the fourth in some, it's a possibility, and having a top 5 pick in the third is like having a late second, he could be there.

its always possible and id be very happy if he fell. We've seen guys fall every year even sure locks

After todays game, im still pretty much liking this lineup but im starting to think about cutting decoud. Again, im keeping him for now but im starting to look at motta as a potential starter for next year. I might consider cutting decoud and drafting another guy or taking another look at ishmael or vet free agent. Motta looked good today