Bye Bye Clowney

PriMeTiiMe

we will know in two weeks but you are probably right. Even one more win will put Clowney out of reach. We need to have #2 overall pick and #1 is pretty much a lock at this point to Texans.

Good chance Houston would take QB#1.

Yea Houston is taking Bridgewater. We are competing with the Bucs for Clowney. (rams have redskins pick and won't take a DE with Quinn/Long. Could trade down though)

What if Clowney goes to the Bucs? Be hard to forget then..

Falcons 3-10

Bucs 4-9

After Today, we basically have a two game lead on the Bucs with 3 games to go - we are only one ahead in loss column but Tampa has the harder SOS because the two uncommon games are as follows:

Bucs: Eagles, Detroit

Falcons: Redskins, Packers

So, don't worry about Bucs - most likely scenario is we both finish 4-12 - if that happens, Bucs still pick behind Falcons.

You guys are crazy. Houston is going to stick with Yates and draft Clowney number one overall. Might as well forget about it at this point.

disagree on Texans

No Franchise QB + New HC + First Pick in Draft = Draft Franchise QB #1 overall

I still don't think Falcons get to #2 overall - and I do believe that is what it will take. For Falcons to be #2, they will have to lose next week to the Redskins and - I just don't see it happening. I have one more week of "Clowney Hope" - if we win, then I am writing Clowney off - I don't think Falcons trade up giving multitude of needs.

Clowney has an attitude, but it's not the right kind. He will be a cancer in the locker room.

not what his teammates have told me.

You guys are crazy. Houston is going to stick with Yates and draft Clowney number one overall. Might as well forget about it at this point.

no they won't. they need a quarterback for that offense.

Falcons 3-10

Bucs 4-9

After Today, we basically have a two game lead on the Bucs with 3 games to go - we are only one ahead in loss column but Tampa has the harder SOS because the two uncommon games are as follows:

Bucs: Eagles, Detroit

Falcons: Redskins, Packers

So, don't worry about Bucs - most likely scenario is we both finish 4-12 - if that happens, Bucs still pick behind Falcons.

They could still trade up to get him.