Nfl's Most Disappointing Team (Espn Poll)

TheFalconRises

I may be way off point here but I believe RG3 is MIchael Vick 2.0.

I think so myself. With a few key differences. He is actually pretty smart and well spoken, along with that he actually studies the play book.

They do share a lot of attributes though. Pride and doing and saying the wrong killed Vick. Griffin is on his way.

I may be way off point here but I believe RG3 is MIchael Vick 2.0.

Don't think so at all. RG3 reads Ds and has better touch on his passes now than Vick ever did in ATL. The next few years, you'll see RG3 mature into a fine QB. He won't waste years not studying the playbook and not studying film like Vick did.

I find it a little ironic that most media outlets never expects the Falcons to do much almost every season. Likewise for most fans of the NFL as well. They go on and on over these recent seasons on how we're no good, soft schedule, luck, etc, etc but now that we actually have a losing season we're "the most disappointing team" like they really expected us to win anything...

its gotta be us, we went out and added big names in free agency with osi, steven jackson, and getting gonzo back. players yapping off at the mouth superbowl or bust. i dont think many really took the texans seriously for a superbowl run with teams like denver and new england dominating the conference

Don't think so at all. RG3 reads Ds and has better touch on his passes now than Vick ever did in ATL. The next few years, you'll see RG3 mature into a fine QB. He won't waste years not studying the playbook and not studying film like Vick did.

I don't think Shanahan and RGIII are a good match, honestly RGIII needed to get healthy too, not to mention though the Skins have some players offense Morris,Garcon,Moss etc, they could stand some upgrades. But he isn't worth the picks given up, especially after Shanahan rode him into the ground.